Part 13: The Discussion...

Y/N's POV

----------------------------------------------------

Well that was.... Eventful. I reality warped to the café I work at, put on an apron, and got to work. 

3 hours later... 

---------------------------------------

Welp, my boss told me to take the day off since I work so hard all the time. I looked through a window a store full of televisions that looked suspicious, then all of them light up putting together a face.

 I looked through a window a store full of televisions that looked suspicious, then all of them light up putting together a face

???: hello Infinite, the Reality Demon. I'm Vox, the TV Demon, and I was expecting you here. 

Y/N: yeah that's my name, don't wear it out. Now what is it you want?

Vox: I just want to meet you in person, meet me on top of the porn building at noon, there is something important we need to discuss. 

Y/N: This better not be a trick, cause if I find out it is, you'll be sorry

My hand closes into a fist and crackles with red and black electricity.

Vox: Now Now Infinite, no need to get hostile, I just want to chat. Like I said, meet me at noon.

His face disappeared from the TVs. So he's another overlord huh? Ugh, guess I should be polite and heed his request. 

  1 hour later...

-----------------------------------

I flew over to the porn building and saw Vox standing at the edge on the other side. I landed behind him and he noticed me

Vox: Ah! There you are Infinite! Its so good to finally meet you in person.

Y/N: So what's the reason we're meeting here.

Vox: I like that about you, you don't lick, you bite down to the chocolaty center of the tootsie pop, remember that commercial with the owl?

Infinite: yes I actually do, but just get to the point please.

Vox: Yes, right!

Vox clears his throat.

Vox: As we all know, you are one of the most powerful beings in all of hell, I recently talked to a mad scientist named Baxter and he wanted to study to see how powerful you really are, and that intrigued me as well, so I wandered if you would lend just a fragment of your power so we could study it.

I summon a gem that was totally different in shape but the same colors as the one on my chest.

Y/N: i will allow you to use this as your test subject for yours and this "Baxters" studies, only if you promise to not cause harm to the residents of the Hazbin hotel

Vox: consider it a deal.

I gave the gem to him.

Y/N: Just a spoiler, that's not even a billionth of my power. 

Vox: Thank you very much. We are done here, And thank you very much

Y/N: don't mention it.

I said that just before I flew away. To be honest, not even I know the full extent of my power. Welp, time will tell