Part 6: The Proposal...

(Five months later)

Y/Ns POV

It's been an amazing 5 months, after that strange meeting with the turf leader Cherri Bomb, we became friends after some time.

I'm quite known across hell after my battle with the army of angels from heaven, it was even rumored that even a couple of overloads were scared of me, I've been invited to interviews on 666 news many times, but i politely decline every single time. I'm not one to be on TV.

I also got promoted to be a chef at the café. I'm currently sitting on the counter, trying to think of recipes to improve our business. I even hired some more employees here and there, though i only managed to find female employees.

What's most annoying, is when some random demon comes by and disturbs our precious employees, they're all quite shy, so i have to ask the stranger to leave, when things get out of hand, i have to use my powers to remove them.

Y/N: 'Hmmm, so far thing have been going pretty well... except for those perverts... i need someone to deal with them... but who?'

i began to think hard, just then, one of the employees, Sarina, came rushing towards me. she was looking like she saw a rabid dog... I'm sorry, that was a bad one...

Sarina: Infinite! We have to get out of here! 

I tilted my head my head in confusion, she began to panic even even more. 

Sarina: He's coming! The Radio Demon! Quick we have to run! 

Y/N: 'Ah, so Alastor finally decided to pay a visit hm?'

I patted her head, of course while standing on the counter, i was too short...

Then i headed to the entrance of the café, Sarina tried to stop me, she clung onto me and refused to let go.

Sarina: Infinite please! He's too strong! He'll kill y-

I reality warped out of her grasp, then i spoke in a calming voice.

Y/N: Don't worry Sarina, everything's going to be fine. if you don't want to see him that's okay, you can go home, your shift is almost over anyway.

She desperately tried to grab me, but then the door opened, and it reviled a familiar red figure standing there with his signature smile. Sarina froze in place.

We made eye contact, and instantly he brightened up, this only made Sarina shiver in fear, she had tears in her eyes and was on her knees. then i saw some liquid coming out of her pants.

Y/N: 'Poor girl... she's scared out of her mind...'

I then gave a look at Alastor, then turned back to Sarina.

Sarina: I-I'm going t-to die... n-no I don't want to d-die again...

She muttered to herself, I couldn't take it anymore, summoned Zavok  to tell Alastor to wait a little. Then i picked Sarina up and we reality warped to my house. 

Sarina: Infinite... wh-what's happening..?

Y/N: Don't worry Sarina, its okay, you're not going to die, I'll make sure of it. We're going to get you some new clothes okay?

She shakily nodded and muttered a thank you, i warped into my house and sat her down on a couch in my living room, i opened up a closet which was beside my own closet, there were tons of clothes, all women wear, these were for the employees in case an accident happens.

I picked one, and placed it down onto the chair, i then went over to Sarina, and calmed her down, I even gave her some hot chocolate.

After about five minutes she stopped shaking, I picked up the clothes and gave them to Sarina.