Part 15

1 week later...

Y/N's POV...

------------------------------------------

I came back to the hotel with groceries. I heard screaming I dropped the groceries and reality warped to the source of the sound and what i saw made my blood boil.

A random demon getting geared up to rape Nifty. he was licking her face and unbuckling his pants, she was so scared screaming.  I felt myself shift into my demon form. I fully transformed.

I use my power to throw him against the wall nearly breaking his back. I picked Nifty up and had her cling onto me. 

Nifty: Thank you! (sniff)

She was so scared. 

we reality warped downstairs. Charlie came running up. 

Charlie: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Y/N: (Demonic voice) this little shit dared to violate nifty. take her, while I go beat the hell out of this piece of garbage!

I could tell even Alastor was freaked out that I was this angry. Charlie smiled and took her.

i went my room with the guy starting to wake up.

guy: what the hell? YO REALEASE ME!!!

we got to my room and i slammed him against the wall again, which just about shattered every bone in his body at once.

Guy: OW DAMMIT!!! WHAT THE F##K WAS THAT?!

Y/N: (demonic voice) you tell me.

I snapped my fingers and my room turned into a torture chamber.

Guy: HOLY SHIT!!!

Y/N: Oh shit indeed.

2 hours later...

I spent at least a couple of hours torturing this pathetic little shit.

Guy: stop, please.

The guy weazed.

Y/N: now for the grand finally.

Arms sprouted from my back and proceeded to grab each of his limbs and hold them in a humiliating position. Then proceeded to tear them all off.

He screamed off the top of his lungs which was actually pretty entertaining.

Y/N: I'm sorry but I believe our time together has come to an end.

I proceeded to steal his soul and take it into the gem on my chest, increasing my power significantly.

I revert back to my original form. Okay, to be honest, I'm not proud, but that felt good.

I snap my fingers again, the bloody mess disappeared and my room reverted back to the way it originally was.

I walk out the find Nifty standing in front of my door.

Nifty: Infinite, can I talk to you for a little bit.

Y/N: umm, yes. Come in.

She walks in and sits down on my bed.
I sit down next to her.

Y/N: so what's up?

Nifty: I've had a crush on you since the moment you came here with Charlie.

I sat there dumbfounded for a second.

I decide to let her remove my mask. She took note of this. She hesitantly started to remove it, I stop her for a second.

Y/N: Are you sure you want to see my face? my real face?

Nifty takes a deep breath.

Nifty: I'm sure.

She proceeded to completely remove my mask reveal my real face.

Nifty: (gasps)

Nifty: (gasps)

Y/N: (sigh) I knew you'd be-

Before I could finish, there was a pair of lips pressed against mine. Nifty was kissing me.
She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I did the same around her waist. After a few moments, we separated, and our faces were red as heck.

Nifty: I love you Infinite.

Y/N: Actually, its Y/N L/N.

Nifty: that's such a beautiful name.

I blushed even more at that comment.

Y/N: I love you too Nifty.

We sat in my room, watched some TV, and we fell asleep together snuggled in echothers embrace.