Part 10:

Y/N's POV

-----------------------------------------------

I was walking back to my room after 2 hours of cooking. Sheesh, this is the first time I've cooked for so many people. considering that I work at a café, the point is I'm really tired. I need some tea,... welp room here I com. 

I flew towards my room, to my surprise, I saw Nifty cleaning my room, I didn't mind it of course. I'm not going to kill someone for helping me clean my room. I was quite surprised on how she was able to finish the food. Was it that good? 

I walked towards her, it seems she hadn't noticed me yet. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped, she then turned around and faced me. 

Y/N: Hello there, Nifty right. Thanks for cleaning my room, I really appreciate it! As a reward...

Nifty looked at me with slight confusion.

Nifty: Oh there is no need for reward, It's my job to clean the hotel anyway! 

She smiled, I looked at her, then chuckled to myself. She's quite a hard worker isn't she? 

Y/N: Nonsense my dear! A hardworking girl like you should be rewarded, as for my reward, i shall give you something only a few people have obtained from me.

A distorting sound can be heard... 

Small cubes appeared from thin air, and I started making hand movements, the cubes were coming together. Slowly forming, layer by layer. The cubes then began to take shape and change colure, forming into a figure. 

I looked at Nifty, she had a look of amazement on her face. I chuckled to myself.

After about 5 minutes, the figure was done. An exact replica of Nifty, except it was a doll and it was much smaller. I then handed Nifty the doll. 

Nifty: This is for me?! Thank you, Mr. Infinite!!!

She gave me a smile that even kings would bow down to. I felt my face heat up a little. What is this feeling inside my chest? 

Y/N: I-I'm glad you like it! Now if you'll excuse, I have some important business to take care of. 

I patted her head and Nifty walked out of my room and closed the door behind her. What I didn't notice was that Nifty's' cheeks  were red. 

I floated up over my bed and used my power to summon some candles and a boombox and played some meditation music. (Yes, I meditate, it helps strengthen my power and mind.)  I then summoned an ancient rune under me and began meditating.

Nifty's POV

---------------------------------------------------

He patted me...

He patted me!!!

I couldn't stop blushing, he was so kind, I've never felt such kindness before. He even gave me a reward! The only thing I've received was money due to me cleaning a lot. This is the first time I've received something other than money!

 The rumor's that I heard about him were scary, it said he was a person who enjoyed killing and would kill anyone just because he felt like it. But after everything he has done, I can definitely confirm that those rumors aren't true! 

Ever since I first saw him at the door, my heart couldn't stop beating fast. Is he the one? But it might end up the same like last time...

Then I heard some music playing, It was so calming, I think he might be meditating in there. 

Charlie said not to open his door without permission from him, so does that mean he doesn't like to be disturbed when meditating? I then started listening to the music, The music was so calming, I slowly felt my eyes starting to close, 

Oh no! I'm falling asle-

Her eye clamped shut and she fell, her back was against the wall next to the door. Sleeping ever so peacefully...

Charlie's POV

------------------------------------------

I was walking towards Infinites room to check if he needed anything. I just finished washing the dishes with Vaggie. While walking I began to think that the rumors of "The Reality Demon" weren't true after all. He's quite polite, quite hard to find in somebody that was sent to hell.  

Charlie: Dad would like him. Too bad he doesn't like my dream though...

Then I heard music, it was quite calming too.

'Must be coming from his room' I thought.

I then proceeded to walk to his room, I saw Nifty sleeping on the wall next to his door. I peeked in and saw him floating in the air meditating. I took a picture of Nifty and gently closed the door. 

I then walked away, smiling softly. I began to think to myself.

'This is going very well! I'm so happy I brought him here. Now that I have help, my dream is one step closer to becoming a reality!' I thought.

I walked towards my room, thinking about the amount of things to do tomorrow...