Part 22

(Y/N)'s POV... 

I went on to tell her the story on what happened, and she looked utterly shocked.

Nifty: Oh my god! You have a brother!!! 

Y/N: Apparently. He said I had more of a purpose in this afterlife than I thought. 

I pondered for a moment what it could be, but I guess I'll have to just find out. 

Nifty: Come on babe! Alastor wants the show us something!

She gabbed my arm and pulled me all the way to the lobby.

French Narrator: 12 seconds later

(Credit: TheRealGrimReaper)

Alastor: So what do you think?

Alastor asked with his usual excitement.

Vaggie: I'm sorry, What the f##k was that.

Vaggie said clearly unamused.

Charlie: Uhhh, yeah, one note Alastor, thank you so much for making this. Seriously amazing. But maybe the tone is a bit...

She paused trying to this of the right word.

Charlie: ...off?

Alastor looked slightly offended by that with his smile still not faltering. 

Charlie: But we want people to want to come here, this makes it look..

Charlie paused again.

Vaggie: Bad. The word you're looking for is bad hon.

Vaggie said finishing Charlies sentence.

Y/N: Eh, it thought it was alright.

Alastor: Funny, I was going for hilarious. 

Vaggie: It didnt explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole f##king point!

Tricky: I liked it.

Vaggie's eye twitched and she pointed at him.

Vaggie: Do not agree with him in front of me!

Tricky: Alright alright, calm down please.

Charlie: Vaggie's right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we're trying to help them.

Charlie explained.

Alastor: Well my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time, and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself, but you insisted on this noisy picture box of advertisement.

He said gesturing the TV. 

Alastor: So I had a little fun with it.

Y/N: I mean, everyone has their preference.

I said.

Vaggie: Oh you had a little fun with it? Well this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here 8 months ago, You told us you would help run this hotel, Instead you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna want to come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time. Even Infinite puts in more effort than you and all he does is cook some of the best food we've ever had.

I couldn't help but smile under my mask at that complement. Then Angel raises his hand.

Vaggie: What?