Part 9: The Meal

Y/N POV

-------------------------------------

Hmm, how should I help out now? Oh I know! I could cook a meal! Its almost dinner so its the best time to cook a meal. 

I warped around the hotel, trying to find the kitchen. After about 5 minutes I found the kitchen. Sheesh, this hotel is huge. Now lets see what ingredients we have..... I took out some butter, eggs, chicken, and vegetables and other stuff. I grabbed the oil and lit the fire. Now let us begin...

(time skip 2 hours)

(Charlies POV)

--------------------------------------

Hmmm what shall I have for dinner tonight, we probably need the have to eat at a restaurant. all of the sudden, while I was walking my nose caught the scent of something that most likely fell from heaven. 

Charlie: What's that smell? Its so good! Its coming from the kitchen! Is anyone cooking? Who could it be...

I walked to the kitchen, stomach growling, I opened the door and saw Infinite wearing a black and white apron with the words on front saying "Kiss The Cook". 

I almost laughed, he looked completely different from one of the most powerful beings in hell I brought to the hotel. Now he looks like a housewife preparing dinner. 

Charlie: Hey Infinite! What are you doing here? And what's that smell?! Its so good! 

Infinite turned around to see who it was.

Y/N: Oh there you are Charlie! I was just about to call for you! I made dinner for everyone so could you please call the rest here? 

Charlie: This is for us?! Thanks Infinite! This looks really good! 

Infinite cooked lemon chicken with lettuce on the side, there was also a couple of poached eggs on the plate, and there was some kind of sauce surrounding the whole thing. That was probably the cause of the heavenly smell. 

Y/N: Its no problem, if you need seconds just call for me. I'll be in my room, but don't come in without my consent. 

Infinite then proceeded to put the food on plates and floated out of the kitchen, leaving his apron hanging on the door.

I went to everyone else. Everyone was drooling at the sight, even Alastor was happy with the sight of good food.

When everyone asked who cooked it, you could have been laughing on the floor from their shocked faces when I told them it was Infinite who cooked it.

Everyone took a seat and began digging in, most of us inhaled the food. I could understand, cause the food was so damn good, it was like some sort of high classed chefs masterpiece. I never tasted anything so good in my life before. If I was to eat this everyday I'm no longer going to enjoy normal food anymore.

Everyone was satisfied, I think I made a really good decision asking Infinite to join the hotel. I wonder how guests we'll be having will think when the food they're eating is cooked by one of the most powerful beings in all of hell.

Welp, only time will tell.