Part 20

Y/Ns POV.....

_____________________________________

Nifty and I were watching tv and this came up.

(Credit: Marieteflames on YouTube. Video: Heavy is Dead Reupload)

After it ended, we were laughing so hard we were crying

Y/N: I gotta admit, that was funny!

Nifty: Are you kidding?! That was priceless!!!😂😂😂

We continue laughing for about 5 minutes and we finally calmed down. Nifty then grew a seductive smile on her face.

Nifty: you know babe, we haven't done what most couples do at this point. 

I instantly grew a little nervous, before I knew it, she pushed me down on the bed. I blushed madly. 

Y/N: ummm, what's happening here? 

Nifty: Oh you know what's happening. 😏

Y/N: we're not gonna like, have sex right?

Nifty blushed even more.

Nifty: what?! No! We're just gonna make out.

My heart settled after hearing that. N

Y/N: okay. I'm honestly not ready for sex to be hone-

Nifty smashed her lips into Mine and got on top of me, and eventually I decided to go along with it. 

I instinctively took off my gloves and shoes to be more comfortable. Our tongues intertwined with one another.

After about 5 minutes, we separate out mouths and I move down and give her neck some kisses and bubbles causing her to moan. 

Nifty: please don't stop.~~ 😩

I did what she asked and kept going, eventually leaving hickeys on her neck. After about 5, I doubled my efforts causing her start clawing my back. 

I almost hissed in pain, but managed to tough it out. After about 30 more minutes of making out we fell down into the bed exausted. 

Y/N: That was the first and best make out session I've ever had. 

I said blushing and running the back of my head. 

Nifty: I know. I was there. 

We both then got under the covers and went to sleep in each others arms.