Part 16

Niftys POV....
____________________________

I woke up first to find myself snuggled up in Y/Ns fur, it was so soft which made me snuggle into it even more. I think i might have an idea. 😏

Y/Ns POV...
________________________

I woke up to find myself having my fur being combed by Nifty with what felt to be  a dog brush. I guess it's fine, considering I am a jackal demon, and jackals are technically dogs. -I think...

I groaned in pleasure cause of how good this feels. Nifty took notice of this and comes over to my face and kisses me.

Nifty: Good Morning babe.

Y/N: Good Morning to you too malady.

I groaned out tiredness. Nifty giggles at the name and goes back to combing my body fur eventually reaching my tail. To be honest, I've never experienced anything as pleasant as this.

I was practically purring at this point.

Nifty: I knew this would feel good on you Y/N.

Y/N: and yet I didn't know this would feel good on me. If only I had experienced something like this when I was... alive.

Nifty takes notice of my saddened tone.

Nifty: Honey? What's wrong?

Y/N: oh, nothing. Just had a flashback.

Nifty got done combing my tail and had me sit up and she began to comb my long hair

Nifty: I can tell somethings wrong. You can tell me. I promise I won't judge.

I thought about it for a minute and decided tell her everything.

Y/N: what I'm about to tell you, is going to change everything.

Nifty: I'm listening.

I go on to tell her everything that happened during my life while still alive. How I was neglected, abused, and bullied. I even cried a little bit.

Nifty: Oh my God! I'm so sorry Y/N!

She zip in front of me and hugs me and plants a kiss on my forehead.

Nifty: you don't have to feel like that anymore babe. I'm here for you. I love you.

I hug her back, and I kiss her back.

Y/N: I'm here for you too, and I love you too.

We shared a peaceful moment together.

Nifty: You wanna hang out for a little longer?

Y/N: we can hang out later. Right now we must get ready for work.

I say as i put my mask back on.

Nifty: Oh we'll be hanging out later 😏