14.

I woke up to hands all over me, and it confused me for a moment. I opened my eyes, and remembered where I was and who I was with. I laughed at the thought of these two opposite yet alike these two men were.

"Good Morning, you two." I finally said, rolling to my back so I could see both of them.

"Not yet it isn't." Asa whispered against my ear.

Jesse had a huge smirk on his face, so I already knew I had no chance of bargaining with the two.

After who knows how long of rolling in the sheets and a well deserved bath. I got up to cook breakfast, even though I could've started on lunch.

I made a bunch of toast, sausages, eggs, and bacon. Jesse told me that a few of his employees were going to stop by sometime today.

Asa was the first to come down, sporting some jeans and a plaid button up.

"I think that's the most casual I have ever seen you, and most likely ever will." I commented on his appearance.

"I wear t-shirts, mainly in the house, but yes." He was fixing his cuffs.

"Well, at least it's not a turtle neck." I stuck my tongue out at him.

His eyes darken a bit and he slowly walked towards me. I suddenly felt like I was caught in the eyes of a predator.

Once he got close to me, he held my face in his hands, making me look up at him.

"You might want to watch that tongue, you wouldn't want to loose it." His thumb brushed over my bottom lip.

He looked over my face with his lips slightly parted, I just stared into his lovely eyes.

Until I seen Jesse come into view, once he saw us, he put his hands over his chest. Being dramatic, which made me laugh at him.

He gave me his trademark sign of, "You are mine."

"Why can't I be both of yours?" I put my head on Asa's chest.

I knew Asa was uncomfortable with physical affection, but I wanted him to get used to it. I wasn't going to overwhelm him either, just the gentle touches he doesn't want to admit that he craves.

Jesse just stared for a minute, processing what I just told him, then just shrugged. Walking by us, he slapped Asa on the ass and picked up a piece of bacon.

I turned around, while Asa was glaring at Jesse, to finish making the rest of the food.

We sat at the table to and started to eat, I just listen to them talk about their business plans. Which I still wasn't entirely sure what it was they were doing. I mean Jesse never told me what he do, but from last night, and from when I first met him. I can put together it includes kidnapping people and recording them in some way. I wasn't sure, but maybe they'll tell me, maybe they won't, I'm fine with either.

"Well, I have to go to the hotel later, are we still meeting up at the warehouse tonight?" Asa looked at Jesse.

He nodded at Asa's question, looking at me to see how I was reacting to everything.

I wasn't really paying attention that much, so when I saw both of their eyes on me, my eyes widen.

"Wha?" I had food in my mouth, and was confused as to why the attention was on me.

Jesse signed something to Asa that I didn't quite understand, I only picked up 'later'.

"Well I see you later, I'll be coming back with Jesse." Asa told me.

"Alright, be safe." I told him as I finished my food.

I got up and cleaned the dishes, then searched for Jesse. I finally found him in his room, getting dressed for the day.

I got in his bed to lay down, looking over all of his tattoos that covered his body. He saw me eyeing him, so he started to flex like a body builder, making me laugh. That's when someone knocked on the door, Jesse motioned for me to get it.

I opened the door to see a man with dark colored hair, he was tall, but not as tall as Jesse.

"He'll be with you in a moment." I told him.

"Who the fuck are you?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"Doesn't matter." I smiled while closing the door in his face.

I walked back over to the bed and laid down, enjoying the feeling of the soft, silky sheets.

"I'll be back in a little while, I'll just be downstairs. I'll have someone come check up on you, if you need anything, just text me." His little phone said.

"Yes Daddy J." I gave him a innocent voice and a little pout.

He leaned over me with a snarl on his face, putting my hands on his chest, I felt him breathing hard.

"Okay, I'll stop teasing. Besides you and Asa wore me out, my lady parts need a rest." I fell back on the bed.

He just smirked at me while he put on his black gloves, giving me a little wave before he left.

I grabbed my iPad out of his night stand and entertained myself with reading until I got hungry.

'You precious doll is hungry' I sent to Jesse.

'What would you like to eat, my precious doll?'

'A steak with mashed potatoes, and broccoli with some peach iced tea.'

'Seriously?'

'No silly, just give me some pizza  😂'

'Should've known, it'll be up there as soon as it get here.'

'Thanks Love!'

I sent him a picture of me smiling really hard.

The pizza arrived in about 30 minutes, and in no time I was watching a show on Hulu.

Jesse came in with his mask on, and an a thought occurred to me.

"What exactly is it that you do?" I asked him.

He put his head down, giving me a dramatic sigh, then left out of the room.

He came back with a little camera, showing me parts of some of the videos.

"Oh, okay, so where do Asa fit in with all of this?"

It concerned me a bit because most of these girls were some type of adult entertainer, so to speak. He don't view me as one of these girls, right? I mean, we did progress this relationship fast. Well, considering it’s a relationship of sorts I shouldn't worry, right?

"The Collector." Jesse put it simple.

"Holy shit, really!? I was just kidding that time we went to lunch. Wow, okay." I frowned a bit.

Jesse stood there a little unsure of what to do next, so he just told me that they'll be back later.

I laid in bed thinking over what I was just told, mainly concerned about my well being. Is this how they lure their victims? Boy I sure hope not.

I had Jesse order me some equipment just in case I wanted to record at his place. Included was a mic with all of that. I wanted to release some of this stress and anxiety, so I set it up, and got my phone to start recording. 

I felt like going with a song from a while ago, but as a warm up, I sung one of her other songs.

I went to the audio on my iPad, putting some headphones on I started to sing Rolling in the Deep by Adele.

I wasn't worried about how loud I got because Jesse rooms were sound proof for the most part.

After I finished that song, I started to record for the next song, Set Fire to the Rain, also by Adele.

'I let it fall, my heart
And as it fell you rose to claim it…'

I stopped and edited the video and audio, doing some more recording for it.

I then went to another song, Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur.

Now, I should've been paying attention to the time, but doing stuff like this, time flies. Once I finished recording the song, I turned around to see the two masked men watching me. Giving me a full blown heart attack, I buckled over to support myself on my knees, trying to calm my heart rate.

"My heart almost just jumped out of my chest! Can you guys not creep like that?" I yelled at them.

I turned around and took everything down, putting it back in the room that Jesse says is mines.

When I got back to Jesse's room, they were talking, but stopped once they saw me coming in.

I was already trying to accept the fact of who they were, and what they do. Seeing them with their as their alternate persona just made me very anxious. It didn't help that they still had blood on them, it started to make me dizzy.

"Can you guys go shower or something?" I said once I sat on Jesse's bed.

I had my head in my hands, so I couldn't see their reaction to my words, but I heard their feet. Not too long after I heard the water spurt to life. I should've known, but they were taking their shower together, and they wasn't really taking a shower. I left the room and went to the living room, hearing them wasn't helping my mood.

I just turned the TV on, but I wasn't watching it at all, my thoughts were too loud. I was just looking at the TV, taking deep breaths.

I didn't hear my name being called, once Jesse kneeled in front of me, wiping away the freshly spilled tears.

I blinked a few times, I grabbed Jesse's wrist taking them away from my face. Holding his wrist, I looked around and saw Asa leaning on the wall by the archway. I looked at both of them, then slowly stood, making my way pass them. Up the stairs and to Jesse's room, going to his balcony, making sure to close the door behind me.

I heard them go into the room then they turned the lights off, leaving the nightstand lights on.

"She just need a little space, what did you expect?" I heard Asa say.

"Yeah, well if you slept with someone, then find out they were a serial killer, how would you feel? Not to mention, it's not one, it's two of us. It could be worse though." Asa continued.

I looked inside the room an Jesse was on the bed, I couldn't see Asa, he sound like he was near the closet.

Jesse hands were signing frantically, and very fast.

"I mean it could be worse were we'd have to kill her. I know you wouldn't want to do that, because as special as she is, I don't want to either. She also could simply just not want to do with us. Even if she did keep her mouth shut, we'd still have to kill her, or keep her locked up." Asa said.

"I know but…" I couldn't understand what else Jesse was saying.

I need to learn more ASL.

"Well, if she wanted to leave she would've been gone before we got back. Put yourself in her shoes, she may think we want to kill her. Obviously she's anxious, that’s how she was when she first saw you." Asa got in bed now.

"What do you mean?" Jesse was a little teary eyed from his thoughts.

He didn't want you to end up like his wife, couldn't take the information and just do something you'd regret. You didn't know this of course, but Asa knew that's what caused this reaction in Jesse.

"When she saw you on campus, the next day she was completely zoned out. Just like how we saw her in front of the TV just now. She'll be fine, just give her some time." Asa turned off the lamp on his side.

Then the other light went out, and they both were quiet. I just got comfortable where I was, I couldn't sleep, so I looked out at the sky. I dozed off, but woke up not to shortly after.

I went inside and apparently Asa is a light sleeper, I practically could see his eyes in the dark.

"You weren't in your room, Jesse thought you left." Asa raspy voice said.

"I was on the balcony this entire time." I walked over to the bed.

"Hmm." Asa moved Jesse off of his arm.

Which made Jesse throw his leg over Asa, Asa growled a bit and just shoved Jesse over. I got between them again, snuggling up against Asa's side. I just felt Jesse drape his arm over the both of us.