15.

I woke up to Asa moving under me, I opened my eyes to look at him.

"You need to get up?" I asked him.

He nodded before pushing Jesse's arm off of us. I moved back some to let him get up, and he went to the bathroom. When he got back, I went to the bathroom as well.

"Anything you want specifically for breakfast?" I asked Asa softly.

Jesse was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him.

"Make some pancakes, oh and don't forget coffee. I think he may have some hash browns too." Asa was still sleepy.

"Alright. I'll come back up when everything is ready. That's if you guys aren't down there yet." I kissed his forehead.

I pulled the cover over him, and his ears turned red.

Putting on one of their shirts, I headed downstairs.

I got all the ingredients together and started to cook. It was a little later in the day but, I love to eat breakfast at any time.

I had my music on when I heard the front door. My music was low, therefore I heard it. Then it was two people talking, walking
towards the kitchen.

Once they saw it was me and not Jesse I suppose, they got quiet.

"Can I relay a message?" I arched an eyebrow at the two people.

"No, thank you." The woman said before she turned around, looking around.

It was the same dude from yesterday, but he was just eyeing me suspiciously.

"Is there a problem?" I crossed my arms.

"Who are you supposed to be?" He said, trying to intimidate.

"I'm supposed to be minding my goddamn business, as should you." I turned and continued to cook.

"Just because you slept with him don't mean you're the only one. You'd probably be shocked to figure out he's involved with a man." The man said.

I turned to look at him, fake shocked.

"Oh so you didn't know?" His smirk grew.

It seemed to be perfect timing because that's when Asa came into the kitchen.

"Speak of the devil. How would you like your coffee?" I asked Asa, handing him a plate so he can get some of the pancakes that were already done.

The dude face fell as he saw Asa's hand run over the lower part of my back to reach past me.

"Black." He simply said.

I knew that look, he don't like him either, whoever he is.

I fixed his cup and finished making the last of the pancakes. I went upstairs, and opened the door to Jesse's room.

Jesse was sitting in the edge of his bed. The woman had her hand on his head, but he just brushed her off.

"Umm, breakfast is ready." I said, frowning a bit.

I didn't know how I felt about this woman and this show of affection.

Jesse's head snapped up towards me, then he signed very fast.

"Slow down, I can't understand you." I was confused.

"Where were you?" He signed slowly.

"I was just in the kitchen." I said.

He shook his head, he was referring to last night.

"Oh, I was on the balcony, but I came in not too long after you guys laid down, and went to sleep." I told him.

He frowned his eyebrows, trying to remember I suppose.

"Come on, you know Assa won't wait." I walked up to him grabbing his hand.

I pulled him along, and the woman just followed behind us.

I made our plates and sat down to eat.

"Gosh I'm starving, I didn't eat last night." I said.

Asa was sitting next to me, and Jesse was at the opposite end of the table.

"You need to eat, regardless of how you feel." Asa slightly scolded me.

"Yea, I know, but it's hard to remember when you have no appetite. I barely slept." I shrugged.

Jesse's hands caught my attention, despite the two people talking to him.

"I'm sorry." He told me.

"It's not your fault entirely, I mean I guess it's better to know than not know." I shrugged.

Jesse still had that look of guilt on his face as his employees continued to talk to him.

"So what's your plans for today?" I looked to Asa.

"Well, I have to head home today so I can get ready to go to university tomorrow. Don't you start work tomorrow?" Asa reminded me.

"Oh shit you're right, I may need to go home today too. I don't have my uniform here, I forgot all about it." I forgot about it.

"When do your shift start?" He asked me.

"At 7 in the morning. Hey you wanna have lunch when I get off?" I asked him.

"Depends, when do you get off?" He asked me.

"At 12 o'clock." I told him.

"Yeah we can, if I'm not there, just meet me at the lab." He told me.

"Great, it's a date." I teased.

"Ah ah, I told you about that tongue." He tapped my nose.

So I blew a kiss at him, which made him look at me emotionless.

I laughed at him and took his plate because he was done. I walked down to the other end and got Jesse's plate.

He signed me a quick thank you, so I kissed his head before walking to the kitchen.

Washing everything I went upstairs and took a shower. I put on some sweats and a t shirt. I went to the living room, where Asa was reading. He glanced at me and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Take me back to the internship days." He said.

"All I need is my lab coat." I did a spin.

I heard talking by the front door, so I went to be nosey.

They were talking about last night I assume, so I zoned out for most of the details. Then the woman handed Jesse two suitcases.

"Get going, Spann." The dude said.

So that's her name, Spann?

"How charming, Preston." She gave him a smirk.

"His name is Preston, hmm." I thought to myself.

Asa snuck up behind me, he didn't put his arms around me. He just had his stomach pressed against my back.

"You're so small." He leaned down and said in my ear.

"You aren't the biggest person in this house." I turned around, smirking up at him.

"Doesn't matter." Asa hoisted me over his shoulder.

"Hey! I will grope your ass, put me down!" I pounded on his back.

He lifted me up and he had a smirk on his face. Then he threw me, a scream leaving my mouth. Then I landed in some arms, Jesse looked hesitant. So instead he just put me down instead.

"Seriously?" Asa said.

I looked and saw Asa ready ready to pounce. I squealed then his behind Jesse, using him as a shield. Clinging on to Jesse, I saw him turn his head to look back at me. Unexpectedly, he picked me up and ran up the stairs with me.

Opening his door he threw me on the bed. I grabbed some pillows and started to throw them. That's how the pillow fight started between the three of us.

It was stuffing all over the room, we all started to clean up.

"I don't feel like going home, you want me to give you a ride in the morning?" Asa asked me.

"Oh man, are you going to get up at some ungodly hour?" I laid down in the bed.

"Maybe around 4, if I get dress here I could leave at 5. That way you'll be home around 6."  He sat on the bed with me.

"Hey Jesse, you've been quiet. Normally you're often handsy. HA! Get it, ASL." I did some basic signs.

He walked up to me and placed a hand on my cheek. He then signed something I didn't understand.

"A story for another day." Asa translated for me.

"You guys have to teach me more ASL. What are we eating for dinner, I'm starting to get hungry." I dragged Jesse down to the bed.

He put his entire weight on me, sufficiently suffocating me.

"I can go for some steak." Asa said.

I felt Jesse take out his phone he always seemed to have.

He showed me the phone after a minute and he ordered us some food.

We finished cleaning up while we waited for our food, then we picked out two movies to watch. The food came and Asa got it, then he joined us in the living room.

"We have to have a movie night outside too, soon preferably." I said once the movie started.

Jesse just patted my thigh, and we watched the movie. Asa cleaned up for us and we all went upstairs to go to sleep. I trusted that Asa would wake me up in the morning.