24.

Waking up early on Monday morning was never pleasant. Good thing is my class didn't start until 10, so I could take a nap, or take more time getting ready for the long lecture for the day.

"You want me to stop by the lab today? My lecture is over around 1:30, I could bring us some lunch." I offered.

"Sound good, don't be late to your class, that's one of your major classes." Asa had that scolding tone to his voice.

"Yes, Dr. Emory, I'll see you later, enjoy your morning." I left the car.

It was roughly 7 o'clock because Asa didn't need to clock in until 8, but Asa is always early to work. I got inside and made some breakfast. I made a croissant, sausage and eggs. Putting it all together to make a sandwich. I watched some of the news until it was time for me to leave. I got to my class and sat down in the typical seat I always sit at; near the front, at the end. I pulled out my notebook, this class I had the biggest notebook for. I had to complete a lot of credit hours for this class, so I wanted to keep as many notes as I can in the one notebook.

The class was fairly chill, at least on this first day, it wasn't many people, around 15. I introduced myself to the teacher then picked up lunch. I went to the food truck, I ordered Asa tacos and myself tamales, getting us both some mango smoothies. I carried the bag all the way to Asa's lab and waited for him to notice my presence. Mrs. Glasse spoke up before Asa could notice me.

"I have 3 tacos for an Dr. Emory, and a mango smoothie." I raised the bag up.

"Gracie was out there today?" Asa looked up at me.

"How do you know her name?" I squinted at Asa.

"I looked in your phone." He stood from the microscope.

"Invasion of privacy, sir." I put my hand on my hip.

"Sure." Asa took the drinks from my hand.

"Thank you, now let's go." I turned and left the lab.

We got into his office and sat down, starting to eat.

"Jesse said that your dress should be coming today, to your place." Asa told me.

"Yes, did you see the shoes I picked out?" I asked Asa.

"Yes, Jesse showed me everything that you two bought over the weekend." Asa said.

"What are you planning to wear?" I asked him.

"Jesse manage to get me an Balenciaga suit, its black of course." Asa said.

"Yay, what kind of shoes? Jesse said he's going to get some Louboutin's to match with me. Are you going to match with us?" I asked him.

"Yes, I already got them when Jesse got his. Don't worry, I'm going to look the part with you two." He smirked at my questions.

"I'm just asking, I already know how I'm going to wear my hair. I'm going to try on the dress again today, with the shoes and accessories. Then I'm going to have Jesse to get someone to pick it up to take it to his place." I told him.

"I'm looking forward to see how you're going to look. I just hope I won't loathe the day too much." Asa said.

"You'll have me and Jesse." I grinned at him.

"How reassuring." He said sarcastically.

"I'm not that bad." I laughed at him.

"Sure." Asa said, making me laugh at him.

We finished eating and we parted ways. I headed home just to study over all the materials from my classes. Technically speaking, I have now visited all of my classes despite this being the second week of school. I made sure I was ready for class tomorrow, since that was one of my days with 3 classes.

I heard my doorbell ring and it was my dress. I took it out of the plastic and the bag they had it zipped up in. I took a shower so I won't mess it up in no form of way. Drying off I grabbed my dress and shoes. I put everything on and looked in a mirror, hoping Jesse wasn't spying on me right now.

The dress fit perfect, it hugged me in all the right spots, and the slit wasn't too high, but high enough. I had a specially bra to wear so I can have mild support, but you'd see nothing from the back. Jesse bought my some earrings and Asa bought me a choker that would better fit my dress. I was going to wear my ring, so Jesse got me a plain silver bracelet. I could wear my hair straight, it goes to my waist when it's straight. I could also wear it curly, and have it pinned back on one side.

Taking everything off, I sent two old pictures of the two hairstyles in the group chat. They were on me, but my hair is just a little longer.

'Me: Which one do you think?'

'Daddy: I think both looks great, doll'

'Me: That's no help :('

'Master: Wear it straight, you don't wear it straight often'

'Me: Alright, thank you. Jesse someone can come pick this stuff up whenever you get the chance.'

'Daddy: They'll get it tomorrow, while you're at class.'

'Me: Okay, I'll talk to you both later, I'm about to go eat 😘'

Putting my phone on charge, I go to my kitchen, cooking up some spaghetti and meatballs. I watched Evil Dead, before I went to sleep, preparing myself for tomorrow.