15th Gift

Chapter 15 ~ Approval
┗━━━━ •◦இ•◦ ━━━━┛

Edward's P.O.V.

I woke up early, alam ko sunday ngayon, pero I need to prepare my car kasi pupunta ako sa airport, darating daw si dad at si mom, inalis ko na ang damit ko at tumungo na sa banyo at maligo, after that nag bihis na ako at tinext si Gabby na mag ready na siya, kasi paalis na ako ng bahay, mabagal kasi si Gabby e, pumunta na ako sa bahay ni Gabby and didn't expect na naka-pang boys clothes siya, a typical tomboy look. Wala na kaming oras para mag palit pa siya at dumaretso na sa Airport. Nag hintay kami sa labas ng biglang narinig ko ang pangalan ko, I greeted them with a smile at yinakapan ko na din sila. "Mom, Dad, how are you guys?" Tanong ko habang yinakap din si Dad. "I'm fine dear, how are you?" Tanong ni mama sa akin, at sinabihan ko din na maayos din ako, tumungo ang tingin ni Mom kay Gabby, ngumiti si Mom at yinakap si Gabby. "You must be Gabby! Edward have been telling me about you." Sabi ni Mom at ngumiti lang lalo si Gabby at yinakap din si Mom, nakipag handshake lang si Dad kay Gabby pero kitang-kita mo ang ngiti ni Dad kay Gabby ay genuine. Linagay ko na ang bagahe nila sa likod ng kotse at pinaandar ito at tumungo na sa apartment ko.

Katapos ng lunch namin kasama parents ko at si Gabby. Nag paalam na si Gabby at hinatid ko na siya sa bahay niya. Hours later nakarating na din ako sa bahay, nakita ko na nag aayos na si Mom ng nga gamit nila. "How long are you guys staying here?" Tanong ko sakanila, kasi sa phone call sabi ni mama na hindi sila mag tatagal sa Pampanga dahil pupunta pa sila sa ibang lugar sa Pilipinas, tulad ng Buracay, Baguio at iba pa. "3 days lang kami dito iho, mag papahinga muna kami ng papa mo sa flight." Sabi ni Mom kaya tumabgo lang ako at ngumiti. "You finally find someone who truly care for you. I'm proud of you Ed." Sabi ni Dad sa likod ko at tinapik ang balikat ko ng mahinhin. "Thanks Dad." Sabi ko sakaniya at ngumiti ako dahil approve na approve sila kay Gabby, despite to the fact na ganon yung damit na sinuot niya, nag mumukha tuloy siyang tomboy. "Well I'm more happy she isn't like that other woman!!" Sabi ni Mom, I know who she's saying..

>>>

At the age of 17, I had my first girlfriend, namely Jessica. She has a beautiful straight blonde hair with crystal blue eyes. She's the most prettiest in our class, she is always what they call the prom princess after winning 3 times as the prom princess. I have a big crush on her since 2 years ago. She dated handsome guys only, and I'm trying to improve my looks by changing my hairstyle and the clothes I wear, at first my mom was weirded out for me to change suddenly. I used to be a nerd, wavy locks, with freckles. I am being bullied before I met David, and when I met David we became friends and he is the one who protected me, also my first friend.

David is a very handsome guy since we were kids, and he didn't judge on how I look, but I was still insecure to how I look like. I want to change my looks. "That sounds stupid." Those are the words of David when I told him to change my looks for a girl. "You don't have to change what you look like, just be yourself." Is what he said, since he is my friend, I trusted his advice and confessed to Jessica, yet she look at me up and down and laugh at me and rolled her eyes, her only reply was "ew" and starting then, I really started to change myself, I started changing what I look like.

After some months most girls in my class keep looking at me, I also went to the gym to change my scrawny figure and make it look like David's body. I saw Jessica with her two friends and her jaw drop when she look at me, it was a revenge to change myself and make her eat her own words. There was a party that I usually aren't invited, but now I am invited to Jessica's house. "Are you sure you want this?" David said and I greeted him with a smile and pat his back, meaning I do want this. I went to Jessica's house and see people are dancing, drinking, and doing some crazy challenges inside the house and in the pool as well. "Hey handsome." I felt something touch my back to my shoulders, I look back and saw Jessica. "Wanna grab some drinks?" She offered, I'm glad she finally accepting me now. "Sure." I said and drink together with her.

Months later and David has been angry at me for no reason. "Your grades are failing and yet you just say its fine!" He said, why is he being over dramatic? "Chill bro, I'm the cool kid now. Plus I have no time for that, I'm going to Jessica's house." I told him and grab condom and put it on my pocket, David saw that and he was shock. "What? Never seen condoms before?" I ask laughingly. "Are you seriously doing this? Edward! You're wasting your time for something stupid, we have exams tomorrow and all you do is have sex with this hot chic??" David shouted, I got angry for no reason, maybe because I was irritated for all the shouting he kept doing in my room. "Well at least I have a nice chic with me, unlike you! Still single! You're the one who is wasting that handsome face of yours!" I fired back and went outside and drove the car and left David in my room.

Weeks have passed and David didn't stop, I really got irritated at him. "I'm telling you!! She's cheating on you!!" He keep pestering me since morning. "Would you just shut up David?" I ask him and walk faster leaving him behind. At lunch I sat down to the cool kids who are good looking. "Here comes your mom." One of them told me and I look back and saw David approaching me. "Why won't you listen to me?" He ask, "because it's stupid to listen to your lies David." I told him and stood up my chair to face him. "It's not a lie Edward!! Wake up!" He keep telling me that. "Look man.. I love Jessica and so does she! So back off!!" I told him and left the cafeteria, why is he so annoying?!

A day after that David stop talking to me, and peace has finally came upon me. I didn't care about anything except my looks and my girl. I keep fucking Jessica to her desires, and to my desires as well. I didn't really care when David stop talking to me, as long as I have this looks and I have Jessica, I can do whatever I want. One day I went to Jessica's house to surprise her with Roses, since she love red roses. Then I heard moaning upstairs, I thought Jessica is having a nightmare, as I open the door, horror came to me. The girl I love is fucking another man, on her bed. Jessica didn't even bother and just continue with it, I want to punch the man but then I saw Jessica's eyes like she doesn't even care I'm here seeing what they are doing. I drop the flowers and went outside, I went to David's house and told him everything, instead of not talking to me because I refused him before, he opened his arms like he still accept me as a friend. The next day I took all the courage and told her to break up with her, she didn't really cared and just rolled her eyes. Does all the I love yous and Baby doesn't mean to her? All those kisses and cuddles, they really didn't mean anything to her?

I went to the Philippines to get out of that life, David came with me as a companion. We went to the same school then met this 3 girls, then the girl I walked with is somewhat boyish. After meeting all 7 of them, I realized she is the only one who dresses like that, yet she seems like she doesn't care what she looks like, I find it cute when she doesn't give an effort on how she looks. Her wild nature made people disinterest to her, but for me, it was very attractive.

<<<

To be continued...