•Y/N•

NAME: Y/N

CLAN: Kirigaya

AGE: 12 Years Old

SIBLINGS: Midori Kirigaya (Mom)
                   Tenko Kirigaya (Dad)
                   Arima Kirigaya (Older Brother)

DESCRIPTION:
Y/N is a 12-year-old boy with black hair tending to red and green eyes. He's one of the few survivors of the Great Downfall of the Kirigaya clan. He's short, unlike his siblings, but it's very skilled in Ninjutsu and in the use of Swords.
He's the first Green-eyed Kirigaya to awaken the Shirogan. He's determined and very kind, and he's very alike to his brother. He has created various techniques for swords, that he called Breathings, and are different for each Type of Element.
He's the reincarnation of the Founder of the Kirigaya Clan, Kirito Kirigaya, also known as the Black Swordsman. He's Sasuke and Itachi's cousin. He usually wears black clothes with the Kirigaya clan's symbol on the back. He also wears a silver necklace with a black glowing crystal, that his mom gave him before passing away. He doesn't get mad often, but when it happens, he completely loses his mind.

ELEMENTS: Fire Release, Wind Release, Water Realease, Lightning Release.

KEKKEI GENKAI: Shirogan, Mangekyō Shirogan, Eternal Mangekyō Shirogan, Solar Release, Lunar Release, Shadow Release.

About the Shirogan:
The Shirogan is a particular Dōjutsu that derives from the Sharingan. It's known for its white colour. It was awakened for the first time by Kirito Kirigaya, and after his death, it became one of the Kirigaya's Kekkei Genkais. Like the other Dōjutsu, it can see the chakra flow. Unlike the Sharingan, it can see the chakra more accurately, but not like the Byakugan. Unlike the Sharingan, the Shirogan can't be used to copy the opponent's technique, but it has not lost this property, and it's used again by Y/N. The Shirogan is principally used to confuse the opponent with a very strong Genjutsu, that hardly ever is distinct from reality. It can be awakened forcefully by experiencing a strong danger situation, or naturally by the age of 12. It can evolve in a Mangekyō Shirogan, that is different from user to user, and grants new abilities to the user, such as the awakening of the God Mode, a particular situation, when the user eyes become yellow and glowing, granting them enhanced abilities ange great strength. Like the Mangekyō Sharingan, the Mangekyō Shirogan makes the user slowly lost eyesight, and become blind. In order to stop this, the user has to implant on himself the Shirogans of other Kirigayas. That leads the user to the awakening of the Eternal Mangekyō Shirogan, the last evolution of the Shirogan, and the strongest. When under a particularly strong shock, it can be evolved into a white Rinnegan.

About the Kirigaya Clan:
The Kirigaya Clan was founded by Kirito Kirigaya, son of an Uchiha and a Kirigaya. He was called the Black Swordsman due to his great ability with swords, that Y/N, his Reincarnation, inherited. When Kirito's father parents discovered that his Dad had married a woman that was not an Uchiha, they hunted him down, till both him and his wife died. Kirito was raised by his mother's parents, and instead of the surname Uchiha, he was given the surname Kirigaya, in order to be protected by his father's family hate, and to symbolise a breaking with the Uchiha family.
Kirito awakened his Shirogan when he was 12, during a mission, where his teammates were killed. Having the Uchiha blood flowing within him, he was able to awaken the Sharingan, but he was not a pure Uchiha, and his Sharingan was different. It was completely white, with three black tomoes disposed around the pupil.
At the age of 20, Kirito married Asuna Yuuki, and they had two children: Eugeo and Alice. After two years of marriage, Asuna was killed by the Uchiha clan. That caused Kirito to awaken the Mangekyō Shirogan. However he used it too much, and at the age of 30, he had lost eyesight, becoming blind. 3 centuries after, a new stage of the Shirogan was discovered. In fact, a descendant of Eugeo, after almost becoming blind for the overuse of the Mangekyō Shirogan, decided to implant on himself his brother's Mangekyō, awakening the last stage: The Eternal Mangekyō Shirogan, that was the most powerful stage of the Dōjutsu. Decades after, a descendant of Kirito, was able to awaken the Rinnegan, the eyes of the Sage of the Six Paths, by implanting on himself the DNA of the First Hokage, and it had a white appearance, thought awakening it in different ways wasn't totally impossible. The Kirigaya Clan was destroyed by Arima Kirigaya, Y/N's older brother, decades after, in order to become the strongest user of the Shirogan. He didn't completely destroy the clan, as a few survivors followed him, and Uchiha Itachi, becoming members of the Akatsuki.

 He didn't completely destroy the clan, as a few survivors followed him, and Uchiha Itachi, becoming members of the Akatsuki

               (Kirigaya clan's symbol)

Y/N's list of jutsu:

Fire Release
-Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
-Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu
-Fire Style: Fire Burst Jutsu
-Fire Style: Great Fiery Dragon Jutsu
-Fire Style: Annihilating Flame Jutsu
-Fire Style: Blazing Rasengan

Wind Release
-Wind Style: Wind Style Rasengan
-Wind Style: Great Breakthrough Jutsu
-Wind Style: Great Hurricane Jutsu
-Wind Style: Rasenshuriken

Water Release
-Water Style: Water Clones Jutsu
-Water Style: Great Wave Jutsu
-Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu
-Water Style: Tsunami Jutsu

Lightning Release
-Lightning Style: Lightning Burst Jutsu
-Lightning Style: Lightning String Jutsu
-Lightning Style: Lightning Rasengan
-Lightning Style: Lightning Shurikens Jutsu
-Lightning Style: Great Lightning Burst Jutsu
-Lightning Style: Bouncing Lightning Projectiles Jutsu
-Lightning Style: Thunderbolt Jutsu
-Lightning Style: Great Thunderstorm Jutsu

Y/N's List of Kekkei Genkais:

Solar Release
-Solar Style: Continuous Pulsing Laser Jutsu
-Solar Style: Solar Ray Destruction Jutsu

Lunar Release
-Lunar Style: Lunar Ray Destruction Jutsu

Shadow Release
-Shadow Style: Shadow Clones Jutsu
-Shadow Style: Shadow Rasengan
-Shadow Style: Great Darkness Jutsu
-Shadow Style: Shadow Chains Jutsu
-Shadow Style: Shadow Manipulation Jutsu
-Shadow Style: Great Shadow Dragon Jutsu

About Solar and Lunar Release:
Those are 2 of the Kirigaya's Kekkei Genkais. Solar Release can be used only during day. Lunar Release can only be used during night.

Y/N's Breathing Styles List:

Fire Release
-Flame Breathing: Rising Scorching Sun
-Flame Breathing: Blazing Universe

Wind Release
-Wind Breathing: Primary Gale Slash

Water Release
-Water Breathing: Striking Tide
-Water Breathing: Whirlpool

Lightning Release
-Thunder Breathing: Thunderclap and Flash
-Thunder Breathing: Thunderclap and Flash - Modified. Sixfold
-Thunder Breathing: Thunderclap and Flash - Modified. Eightfold
-Thunder Breathing: Thunderclap and Flash - Modified. God Speed
-Thunder Breathing: Thunder Flaming God

Solar Release
-Sun Breathing: Clear Blue Sky
-Sun Breathing: Dragon Sun Halo
-Sun Breathing: Fake Rainbow

Lunar Release
-Moon Breathing: Catastophe, Tenman Crescent Moon
-Moon Breathing: Moon-Dragon Ringtail
-Moon Breathing: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy
-Moon Breathing: Dark Moon, Evening Palace

About Y/N's Breathing Styles:
In order to perform those techniques, he has to focus his breathing. Then he moves the sword following a precise pattern, saying the name of the technique that he'll activate. He's the one who created those techniques, and he hasn't thaught them to anyone.