•The Forest of Death•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not far away from him, Y/N can see Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke.
Y/N: I have to take an earth scroll right away, so I can go help them.
He thought.

Anko: Start!
Her voice echoes everywhere, as the gates all open toghter, and everyone runs into the forest.
Y/N has been jumping from tree to tree at great speed since 15 minutes, when he notices a girl under him, all alone.

He jumps down, landing beside her.
Y/N: What are you doing here all alone? And where are your teammates?
The girl smirks, leaving him confused. From no where, a rope appears and ties up Y/N, now hanging down a tree.

Y/N: What the hell?!
Two other girls appear from behind a bush.
Girl 1: So this is the GREAT Y/N Kirigaya, the one who can't be beaten?
They all laugh togheter.

Y/N: Man, this is so embarrassing.
They take out a kunai, and charge at him, making his eyes widen.
Girl 2: Let's kill him and take the scroll!
Suddenly, everything slows down.
Voice: Are you already surrendering?
Y/N looks around, trying to see who's talking.

Y/N: Who's talking?
The voice laughs.
Voice: I'm Kirito.
Y/N's eyes widen once again.
Y/N: Huh?
Kirito: I can't believe someone as clever as you got in a trap.
Y/N pouts.

Y/N: It's not my fault. I just wanted to help.
Kirito chuckles coldly.
Kirito: Being kind is a good thing yet, at the same time, a bad thing. You see, kindness can save lives, sometimes, but relying on it too much can make you regret. The same thing happened to me, unfortunately.

Y/N: So? What should I do?
Kirito: Haven't you noticed yet?
Y/N: What?
Kirito: Being in a dangerous situation, you awakened your Mangekyō Shirogan.

Y/N blinks his eyes, as a mirror appears in front of him. He looks at his reflection, and it was true. His eyes were different.

 His eyes were different

(Like this, but white.)

Y/N: What do I have to do, tell me.
Kirito: What I'm going to tell you, it's something you won't like.
Y/N gulps.
Kirito: You have to kill them.
Y/N: I can't... I can't do it.

Kirito: It's better to die or to survive, Y/N? They are trying to kill you. If you die here, how can you avenge your family? How can you avenge our clan? I know how it feels, Y/N. Killing someone is something no one desires to do, but you have to endure it.

Everyone starts moving normally again. Y/N switches position with a rock, disappearing.
Girl 3: Where did he go?!
Y/N appears behind them, and quickly does hand signs.

He then claps his hands toghter.
Y/N: Shadow Style: Shadow Chains!
A black, sticky substance drips from his hands, taking the shape of three pairs of chains, that tie the three girls, blocking them.

Y/N: I'm Sorry, Kirito, but killing someone will make me the same as my brother.
He approaches the girls, and takes their scroll, that fortunately is a earth scroll.
Girl 3: Get your ass back here, you Kirigaya bastard!

Y/N ignores her and goes away, searching for Naruto and the others. And then he sees them. He lands beside Naruto.
Y/N: Hey there. You need help?
Naruto,Sakura&Sasuke: Y/N!
Girl: Y/N...huh? The famous Kirigaya Y/N...

Y/N looks at her in confusion.
Y/N: There's something odd about her...
He then looks at Naruto.
Y/N: Who's she?
Sakura: She's insane! She swallowed her own scroll!
Y/N: Ew. That's definitely disgusting.
Girl: Let's end it here.

They look in her eyes, that are like those of a snake, immediately feeling a huge pressure.
Y/N: What's... With this... Murderous intent?!
Naruto: Y/N, we need to get away!
Y/N looks at Sasuke and Sakura, both trembling in fear.

The girl jumps, charging at them. Y/N instantly takes his sword, blocking the attack. He kicks her and sends her flying towards a tree. He grabs both Sasuke and Sakura, and jumps away, followed by Naruto.

Sasuke: We need to hide! She'll kill us!
He says shaking. Y/N and Naruto punch Sasuke, as Sakura look at them in shock.
Sasuke: What the hell is wrong with you?!
Y/N: Stop acting like a kid. We're not going to die. I'll protect each of you, even if it costs my life.

Naruto: Snap back to your senses! The Sasuke I know is not like this.
Girl: How sweet of you.
The girl from before says, shocking them. She's coming out from a giant Snake.

Sakura: Ew. It's disgusting!
Y/N turns to Sasuke.
Y/N: Sasuke, you better help me. I'm sick of this, and If I die, I'll haunt you till the end of your days!
Y/N yells.

Sasuke nods, while the girl looks at them with a smirk.
Girl: Those two are really interesting.
She thought, licking her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
847 words.