•Shirogan•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kakashi lifts is headband, revealing a red eye with three black tomoe. Zabuza looks at him.
Zabuza: Kakashi of the Sharingan... Finally I can see this famous Sharingan in action.

Y/N&Sasuke: Sharingan?!
Naruto: Sharingan, Sharingan, what is this Sharingan!
Naruto yells annoyed.
Sasuke: The Sharingan is a power that resides in the eyes and only a few members of the Uchiha clan can use it.

Zabuza: Great explanation, but you only scratched the surface of it. The Sharingan is a Kekkei Genkai that allows the user to analyse the opponent's technique and copy perfectly. You are in my Bingo Book. " The man who copied over 1000 jutsu. Kakashi the copy ninja".
Zabuza says.

Naruto: 1000?!
Then Zabuza and Kakashi start fighting. The place is covered in thick mist, and both of them can't be seen. Y/N's grip on his sword strengthens.
The mist disappears, and they see Kakashi blocked in a ball of water.

Sakura: Kakashi-sensei!
Kakashi: Take Tazuna and run away! He's on another level! Don't think about me now.
Zabuza creates a clone out of water.
Zabuza: I'm disappointed. Even with your Sharingan you were unable to beat me.
Y/N rolls his eyes.

Y/N: Sharingan, Sharingan, everybody talking about how great the Sharingan is!  I had enough, shut up already you idiot.
Y/N says, with hatred in his eyes.
Zabuza chuckles at him.

Zabuza: Do you plan on fighting me?
Y/N still looks at him. Suddenly his iris turns white, and three black tomoe can be seen.
Kakashi's eyes widen in surprise.
Kakashi: When did you awaken it?
Kakashi asks.
Zabuza: The Shirogan, huh? You're a Kirigaya...

Naruto: What's this Shirogan!
Zabuza: The Shirogan is a power that resides in the eyes, and only Kirigaya Clan's members can use it. It can be awakened forcefully or naturally by the age of 12.

Y/N: I see you're informed...
Zabuza looks at him in the eyes. The tomoe starts spinnig at high speed. Zabuza looses balance. Everything around him is distorted, and he can see a lot of ugly and scary creatures he never saw before.

Y/N focuses his breathing.
Y/N: 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘...
He says.
Zabuza: Thunder what?
Y/N: 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕠𝕕!
His body starts spinning at the speed of light. Y/N looks like a lightning ring.
Zabuza sees a really strong light.
Zabuza: No... way...

Y/N hits Zabuza, blocking him on the ground.
Kakashi: This boy is stronger than any other Hokage...
Zabuza: Say, boy... What was that technique?
Zabuza asks panting. Y/N releases the Genjutsu, and Zabuza starts seeing normally.

Y/N: A ninja doesn't tell or explain his techniques to anyone. All I'll tell you is that I created this technique.
Zabuza: You created it? You're stronger than I imagined.
Zabuza breaks free and starts charging at Sakura and the others. Y/N suddenly appears in front of him.
Y/N: No way I'm letting you lay a finger on them.

He quickly does hand signs.
Y/N: Lightning Style: Bouncing Lightning Projectiles!
Y/N yells, as 5 Shurikens made of lightnings hit Zabuza, electrocuting him.
Y/N: This is over. Surrender already.

Suddenly, two needles hit Zabuza's neck, making him stop, and falling to the ground. The ball of water that was trapping Kakashi breaks, and he goes to check upon Zabuza.

Kakashi: He's dead.
Y/N: Oh, man...
Y/N says, falling to the ground, unconscious.
Naruto&Sasuke: Y/N!
They both rush to Y/N.
Kakashi: He overused it.
When Y/N wakes up, he finds himself in a room he has never saw before.

Y/N: I have a déjà vu...
Naruto: You're awake!
Y/N: Ugh, I feel like shit. Where am I?
Tazuna: At my home. Let me introduce you to my daughter, Tsunami.
Y/N: Nice to meet you.

He says to a young black-haired woman.
He gets up, shocking Naruto.
Naruto: You should rest, Y/N.
Y/N: I'm fine, Naruto. It was my first time using it. I only have to get used to it.
Kakashi: Great, because I'm almost 100% sure Zabuza's still alive. We have to train so we can defeat him once and for all.

Boy: Good luck then.
A boy says, going out.
Naruto: That brat...
Naruto says, gritting his teeth.
Tsunami: Inari!
Tazuna: Sorry for my grandson's behaviour.
Kakashi: Don't worry. Now let's go, we have a tough training to do.
Kakashi says, as he and the team get out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
756 words.