•Y/N 2.0•

NAME: Y/N

AGE: 16 years old

CLAN: Kirigaya

SIBLINGS: Midori Kirigaya (Mom)
                      Tenko Kirigaya (Dad)
                      Arima Kirigaya (Older Brother)

OTHER RELATIVES: Uchiha Itachi (Cousin)
                                       Uchiha Sasuke(Cousin)

DESCRIPTION: I'm the last three years, grew a lot, now being just as tall as Naruto. His hair grew longer too, reaching shoulder length, so now he keeps them tied in a ponytail. He still wears black clothes, but now they consist of a pair of black jeans, a pair of black fingerless gloves, a black t-shirt and a black jacket with the Kirigaya's symbol on the back. On his back, he carries his two swords. His headband (previously blue) is now black, just like his sandals. His personality didn't change much frkm before.

ELEMENTS: Fire Release, Wind Release, Water Release, Earth Release, Lightning Release

KEKKEI GENKAI: Shirogan, Solar Release, Lunar Release, Shadow Release, Phoenix Release

DŌJUTSU: Shirogan, Mangekyō Shirogan, Eternal Mangekyō Shirogan, Rinnegan

Y/N'S SHIROGAN ABILITIES:
-God Mode
-Tsukuyomi
-Amaterasu

Y/N'S RINNEGAN ABILITIES:
-Six Paths Technique
-Ability to Summon the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
-Ability to deflect the light of the Infinite Tsukuyomi
-Shinra Tensei
-Banshō Ten'in
-Chibaku Tensei

About the Six Paths Technique
The Six Paths Technique is a basic ability of the Rinnegan. It grants the user to have access to the Deva Path, the Asura Path, the Human Path, the Animal Path, the Preta Path, the Naraka Path, and one additional Path: the Outer Path. The Deva Path grabs the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces, with objects and people. The Asura Path grants the user the ability to augment their own body, in order to summon mechanised armors and various ballistic and mechanical weaponry. The Human Path grants a Rinnegan user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing their hand on the target's head or chest, and yank their soul out of their body, killing the target.
The Animal Path grants a Rinnegan user the ability to summon various animals and creatures to aid them in battle. The Preta Path grants the user the ability to absorb Chakra in any Form. The Naraka Path grants the user two main abilities: Interrogation and Restoration, by using the King of Hell. The Outer Path grants the user the ability to control Life and Death. The user is able to revive de dead, transmit their chakra into Black Receivers and manifest Chakra Chains, plus the ability to create the Six Paths of Pain.

About the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten-Tails, that remained after his Chakra was separated from his body. It can be summoned to contain the Tailed Beasts and bring back the Ten-Tails.

About the Ability to deflect the light of the Infinite Tsukuyomi
A Rinnegan user can block the light of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, saving themselves, and those within their range from control. In fact, Rinnegan users are the only ones able to end the Infinite Tsukuyomi and release those trapped within its dreams.

About the Shinra Tensei
The Shinra Tensei is a technique used through the Deva Path. The user creates a Repulsive Force, which is generally used to push away everything in the vicinity.

About the Banshō Ten'in
The Banshō Ten'in is a technique that manipulates Attractive Forces, and is used to pull matter towards the user at will.