•Tsunade•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jiraya gives both of them a balloon, but this time, it's more resistent than the other.

Jiraya: Now you have to do what you did in the previous stage, but this time, the ballon has to pop.
He says.

Naruto tilts his head.
Naruto: Again?
He asks.
Jiraya: Yep.
He says, smiling.

Y/N: But how are we supposed to pop this thing? It's not a normal balloon.
Y/N asks. Jiraya looks at him, smiling smugly.

Jiraya: That's not my problem. Find out by yourselves. I'm busy.
Jiraya says, walking away. They look at him in both shock and anger.

Naruto: How can we pop this thing!
He complains. Y/N, however, is deep in thought.
Naruto: Y/N?
He asks.

Y/N looks at him.
Y/N: The first stage consisted in just spinning our Chakra inside the balloon. In the second stage... we might have to apply more strength while spinning our Chakra, in order for the balloon to pop.
Y/N says, recalling once again the jutsu Jiraya showed them.

Y/N: I remember perfectly the damage that justu caused. It destroyed a stand just by accidentally touching it.
Y/N thought.

Naruto: Got it.
He says, unexcitedly.
They pass their days in the forest, trying to pop the balloon again and again, without eating or getting any sleep. And then, on the 10th day...

Y/N's balloon pops.
Y/N: Finally!
He says, falling on the ground, exhausted.
Naruto's balloon pops, splashing water upon Y/N's face.

Naruto: We did it!
He yells happily, as Y/N wipes his face. They return to the hotel, where they find Jiraya waiting for them.

Jiraya: Guys, we have to go.
He says.
Y/N: We popped it.
He says.
Jiraya: Great. Now pack your things. We'll practice the last stage while we walk.
He says, motioning for them to hurry.

After packing their things, they start walking. Then Jiraya, once again, gives them both a balloon.
Jiraya: This time, try using both Chakra spinning and Strength at the same time, but apply more strength, in order to pop the balloon.
Jiraya explains.

Y/N: Not again!
He yells dramatically.
Jiraya looks at him unimpressed.
Jiraya: You HAVE to learn this jutsu, in order to defend from the Akatsuki. Can't you understand that the both of you are in danger?
Jiraya says sternly.

Y/N looks away.
Y/N: I know... It's just-
He tries to say, but Jiraya stops him.
Jiraya: Great, now stop being a Drama Queen, and pop that balloon.
He says, shushing him.

Y/N looks at Naruto, who shrugs.
Y/N and Naruto sigh. They try to do as Jiraya said, but they fail miserably.
Jiraya: Keep trying while we walk.
He says.

They pass all day trying to pop the balloons, but to no avail. They then arrive in a city, but it's dark already, and they're exhausted. Y/N is still a bit grumpy.

Jiraya: Come on, we'll eat something.
He says, leading them into a bar.
Naruto: Can we have Ramen?
He asks.

Jiraya: Yeah, yeah.
He says chuckling. Then, he froze. The boys look in the same direction as Jiraya, seeing a blonde woman sipping Sake, with her cheeks really red, and a black-haired woman, slightly younger than the first, sitting beside her while holding a little pig.

Y/N: She's drunk.
Y/N thought. Jiraya, then, suddenly points a finger to her.

Jiraya: TSUNADE?!
He yells. The woman looks at him. It took her a few seconds to realize who the man was.

Tsunade: JIRAYA?!
She yells.
Y/N: Yep, definitely drunk.
Y/N thought, sighing.

They go towards the women, and sit down at their table, Y/N between Naruto and Jiraya.
Naruto looks at her.
Naruto: So? Is she this Tsunade we're searching?
Naruto asks. Jiraya nods.

Jiraya: Tsunade Senju. One of the three Sannin, and the best Medic Ninja I know.
Jiraya says.
Tsunade: What do you want from me, Jiraya? It's been years since we last talked.
She says.

Y/N: Damn it, her breath stinks of alchool.
Y/N thought, starting to get even more grumpy.
Jiraya: The Elder's council wants you to become the Fifth Hokage.
Jiraya says.

Everyone at the table looks at him in shock.
Naruto: What?!
Tdunade: Shizune, pass me that bottle.
She says, looking at the black-haired woman, who passes her a white bottle.
She drinks all its contents.

Tsunade: No way I'm coming.
She says.
Naruto looks at her.
Y/N: I've had enough of this! I have lost almost a month of my life searching for this drunkard, and now she even refuses! AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE ELDERS TO CHOOSE A DAMN DRUNKARD AS HOKAGE?!
Y/N yells angrily, ready to jump on Tsunade.

Jiraya needed Naruto and Shizune's help to hold Y/N still in its seat. Tsunade looks at him.
Tsunade: You got some nerve, kid.
She says.

Y/N: I JUST WANT TO GO HOME, DAMMIT!
He yells.
Tsunade: I WANT TO PUNCH YOU SO BADLY!
She yells.

Y/N: Then what's holding you back? Do it. Come on. Another punch won't make the difference!
He yells.
Tsunade: Challenge accepted!
She yells.

Later, they're outside, Y/N facing Tsunade, while Naruto, Jiraya and Shizune look at them.
Shizune: Tsunade-sama... It's just a kid...
She says, trying to make her stop.

Tsunade: A very hateful kid.
Tsunade says. Y/N looks at her.
Y/N: Well thank you! In case you haven't noticed I'M HERE AMD I CAN HEAR YOU PERFECTLY, YOU OLD HAG!
He yells angrily.

Jiraya, Shizune and Naruto look at him wide eyed.
Naruto: He must be very angry...
He thought.

Jiraya: What's with him? He never spoke like that to anyone. He's a calm kid...
He thought.

Shizune: He's done...
She thought, holding the pig tightly.
Tsunade: WHO DID YOU CALL OLD HAG?!
She yells.

Jiraya: She's very sensitive about her age.
He says to Naruto.
Y/N: OH, JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!
He yells, even more angrily.

Tsunade: I'll defeat you using a finger.
She says, lifting her index.
Y/N: I'll get her by surprise... but... How?
He thought.
Shizune: He's done.
She says, looking away.

Y/N: I'll try to use the jutsu Ero-sennin thaught us!
He thought.
Tsunade: Well? Why aren't you coming? Are you scared?
Tsunade says in a teasing tone.

Y/N grits his teeth. He does a few hand signs.
Y/N: Shadow Clones Jutsu!
He yells, creating a clone. It then starts spinning Chakra on his hand, creating a vorticating black sphere.

Jiraya looks at him with curiosity.
Jiraya: Why is it black? It should be blue...
He thought.
The clone disappeared in a puff of smoke, and Y/N runs towards Tsunade, holding the black sphere in his hand.

Y/N: TAKE THIS!
He yells, going to hit Tsunade, but missed, and slammed the Sphere on the ground, creating a huge hole, big enough for at least 50 people to stay in it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1186 words.