•Desires•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shikamaru: Guys, are you hungry?
He asks. Y/N looks at him.
Naruto: I brought some ramen with me!
He yells happily, as Kiba sighs with a smile.

Y/N: I was in a hurry and forgot to bring food, damn.
He says. Naruto gives him one of his favorite cup of ramen.

Naruto: Here, eat.
He says.
Y/N: Thank you, Naruto.
He says with a smile, gladly accepting the food.

They all eat, and then, everyone except Y/N goes to sleep. Y/N was still awake, looking at his swords. He sighs, putting the swords down. He grabs his necklace in his hands, giving a quick look at it.

Y/N: What should I do, mom? I've messed things up again...
He says slowly. Then, he felt as if someone was hugging him from behind. He turns around, but there's no one.

Y/N: Guess I'm starting to see things...? Nah, probably I'm just tired. Better go to sleep.
He says to himself, laying down, and slowly drifting to sleep.

He was in a dark place. In front of him he could see Sasuke, turning his back at him.
Y/N: Sasuke!
He yells, running towards him.

But just as he got near, Sasuke got distant and distant, till the point he couldn't see him anymore. He looked upwards, seeing what looked like a starred sky.

The moon was shining upon him, when everything lit up. The moon and the stars had vanished. In their place, a big pair of eyes opened in the sky, and they stared at him.

He couldn't forget those eyes, despite how hard he tried. Those were the eyes that kept haunting his dreams. Those were Arima's eyes.

And then, from the shadows, something took shape... It was him, standing there, looking at him, totally covered in blood. He had the same smile he had back then, when they lived together.

Just looking at him made his entire body boil with rage. The surroundings began to crack. A smile grew on Y/N's face.

Y/N: You:'ll see, Arima. My breathing Styles are complete. I have lots of new Jutsu. I'll wipe that damn smile off of your damn face. I' ll kill you, and I'll take your eyes.
He said, as Arima kept looking at him.

He was not smiling anymore.
Y/N: That's right. I'll do what only a single person in our clan did. I'll have the Eternal Mangekyō Shirogan. Once I'll get your eyes, I'll ask Auntie Tsunade to implant them on me, and then I'll be able to protect everyone.
He said, still smiling widely.

The entire place began falling apart, and he suddenly woke up. It was already morning, and the others were already awake.

Shikamaru: Let's go, or we won't be able to catch up with them.
He said.
Y/N: You're right.
He says, getting up.

They start running, and after a few minutes, they catch up with the two remaining Sound Ninjas. They had a white barrel with them, and Sasuke was in it.

They looked at the boys.
Tayuya: Damn! Those two haven't came back yet!
She says angrily.
Y/N: Give us Sasuke back!
He yells.

Tayuya: As if I'd listen to a brat like you!
She yells. But Y/N was already doing hand signs.
Y/N: Solar Style: Iridescence!
He yells.

His body starts emitting a huge amount of light, blinding the Sound Ninjas. He jumps forward, takes the barrel, and runs away, followed by the other three.

Naruto: We did it!
He yells.
Sakon: You bastard!
They turn around, and notice the sound ninjas just behind them. Kiba stops.

Naruto: Kiba!
He yells.
Kiba smirked.
Kiba: I'll handle the man! You bring Sasuke back!
He yells, as he was already fighting with the male. Then, they fall in a ravine, both disappearing.

They kept running, as Tayuya was still after them. Then, suddenly, someone stole the barrel. They all stop. In front of them there was a man with long white hair and red signs on his face.

Tayuya: What are you doing here, Kimimaro!
She yells. He looks at her unfazed.
Kimimaro: You're late. Orochimaru-sama needs this body.
He says.

Y/N: What...?
He thought.
Tayuya: We've been busy with these brats!
She protests angrily.
Kimimaro: I'll bring it back myself.
He says, running away.

Shikamaru sighs.
Shikamaru: Seems like everyone of us has to face one of them. Very well. I'll handle the woman. You go after that guy. We can't let them take Sasuke away!
He yells.

They nod, running away. Y/N looks at Naruto, before looking away again. He has never told him about his plan to take Arima's eyes.

He felt uneasy and horrible from hiding something from him, but he forced that feeling away. That wasn't the definitely the time to talk about his plans for the future.

They reach a clearing, and see Kimimaro. He looks at them. His face wasn't displaying a single emotion. Y/N looks at him, but he was mentally scolding himself.

Y/N: Why did you let this even happen? Why did you let them take you away from us, Sasuke?
He thought.

Naruto was angry. Just like when he fought Neji in the Chuunin Exams. The nine tailed fox took over him. He did hand signs.

Naruto: Multiple Shadow Clones Jutsu!
He yells, as over a thousand of clones of himself appeared.
Naruto: I'll kill you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
919 words.