•Graduation day•

[Thought]
[Jutsu]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iruka: Alright, now we can finally begin. As you know, today will be the day you'll graduate and become ninjas. In order to graduate, you have to transform into me. Y/N, since you're new, you can decide to participate or not.

Y/N: I want to participate too!
Y/N says with a determined look on his face. Iruka smiles at him.
Iruka: Very well, then. Why don't you come here and try?
Y/N nods and walks towards the teacher.

Everyone looks at him with pure curiosity. Y/N does hand signs.
Y/N: Henge!
A cloud of steam surrounds him, and when the others look at him, they see two Iruka. It was hard to say who of them was the real one.

Iruka: Well done, Y/N. I'm very impressed. You're now a ninja.
Iruka gives him a blue headband. Y/N returns normal, and goes to sit.
Girl 1: You're really good at this, Y/N!
The girl gets a deadly stare from her friend.
Y/N: Thanks.
He says smiling.

He watches the others performing the jutsu perfectly, until it's the blonde boy's turn. His name is Naruto.
Iruka: Ok Naruto. This is the third and last time.
The boy does the hand signs.
Naruto: Henge!

He turns into a tall naked girl with long blond hair. That sight makes Iruka and the others boys, except Y/N and Sasuke get a nosebleed.
Naruto turns back to normal and starts laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Naruto: You should have seen your face!
Iruka: I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO GET THIS SERIOUSLY! YOU FAIL!
The day ends, and all the kids, except Naruto graduate, becoming Genin.

Y/N can see him, sitting on the swings, looking sadly at the others.
Woman 1: Have you seen those two?
Woman 2: The black-haired one is even worse than that Demon.
Woman 3: That clan is the worst, even worst than the Uchiha.
Woman 1: They're so stupid and useless that they killed their own clan.

Listening to those words make Y/N feel bad.
He approaches Naruto.
Y/N: Hey, Naruto? Are you ok?
Naruto: I failed. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BECOME THE HOKAGE!
He yells. Y/N smiles at him, and puts a hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: I'm sure you'll become the Hokage one day. You have my full support.
Y/N says, giving him a thumbs up.
Naruto smiles at him.
Naruto: Thanks Y/N. I feel better now.
Y/N: That's what friends are for. Sorry Naruto, I have to go now. See you around.

Y/N arrives at his home and looks at himself in the mirror.
Y/N: I'm a Genin, now!
He says excitedly. His gaze moves to the picture he looked at yesterday, deciding to put it in a frame on the wall. Y/N holds his necklace tightly.

Meanwhile...

Iruka: Lord Hokage, you wished to see me?
Hokage: Yes. How's Y/N doing?
Iruka: I'm very impressed by him. He's very skilled. He's still 12, yet he already created a Jutsu.

Hokage: Of course he's skilled.
Iruka looks at him in confusion.
Iruka: What do you mean, Lord Hokage?
Hokage: He's from the Kirigaya clan. He has the blood of the Black Swordsman flowing through his veins. Do you know anything about this clan?

Iruka shakes his head.
Hokage: It was founded by Kirito Kirigaya, the son of an Uchiha and a Kirigaya. When the Uchiha clan discovered that Kirito's father had married a woman that was not an Uchiha, they killed them both, but the boy was raised by his mother's parents, and he was given the Kirigaya's surname. That symbolises the breaking of the bonds Kirito had with the Uchiha clan. A few years later, he awakened a new type of Sharingan, that today is known as Shirogan, due to his white colour.

Iruka: Shirogan? I've never heard about this.
Hokage: It's a completely white Sharingan. The Shirogan is like the Sharingan under a lot of aspects, but it can't copy a technique, although it's still possible. That's a taboo that Kirito imposed on his clan. Right now, all it can do, is create a really powerful Genjutsu that hardly ever is distinct from reality. Anyway, we discovered that Y/N is Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha's cousin.

Iruka: Does Y/N know about this?
Hokage: Unfortunately, he doesn't remember. But I'm sure his memories will come back soon. And when that happens, He'll take revenge on his brother, Arima.

Iruka: I've heard that name before...
The Hokage sighs.
Hokage: Arima Kirigaya. The responsible of the Great Downfall of the Kirigaya Clan. He and Itachi were the strongest ninjas in Konoha. No one knows what happened to them.
Iruka: What if Arima comes back to kill Y/N?

Hokage: He won't. He isn't stupid, Iruka. After all he's a Kirigaya too, and the members of this clan are even stronger than the Uchihas at full power.
The Hokage says, shocking Iruka.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
837 words.