•Team 7 VS Zabuza•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke enters in Y/N and Naruto's room, and sees both of them sleeping toghter, with Y/N resting his head on Naruto's chest.

He sighs and approaches them. Looking at Y/N he notices tears running down
Y/N's rosey cheeks. He's holding his necklace tight. Sasuke never understood why he did this.

Sasuke: Kakashi was right, Y/N. You both suffered more than I did. It's not easy to smile and joke around when you saw your parents being killed right in front of you.
Sasuke thought, caressing Y/N' s cheek.
He flinches and moves closer to Naruto, who instinctively hugs him. Sasuke lays next to Y/N, hugging him too.

Sasuke: I promise you we'll get revenge, Y/N.
He thought, slowly drifting to sleep.
Kakashi slowly opens the door, followed by Sakura. They look at the boys sleeping.

Sakura: Aren't they cute?
She says, as if she just saw the most precious thing in the world.
Kakashi: Those three...
He says, sighing.

The next day, Y/N and Sasuke get up, and follow Kakashi and Sakura on the bridge Tazuna was building. When they arrive, all Tazuna's men are dead on the ground.
Y/N: What the hell...?
Kakashi: I knew it.

A thick mist surrounds the whole bridge.
Y/N: We're on top of the ocean! He can hit us with way more powerful attacks now.
Zabuza: Sorry to keep you waiting, Kakashi.
The mist clears a bit, and Y/N notices two figures. One is Zabuza for sure. The other one is a person with long darl brown hair and a mask covering his face.

A lot of clones of Zabuza surrond them.
Y/N and Sasuke both look at Kakashi.
Kakashi: Go ahead.
Y/N smiles, as he and Sasuke, taking out a kunai, destroy all the clones like it was nothing.

Person: I'm impressed. Those clones have 1/10 of the original strength.
Zabuza: Looks like you found two rivals, Haku.
Haku: I'm excited.
Sasuke: Why do you have that silly mask anyway?
Haku: You should focus on our battle, instead of my mask.

They start fighting.
Kakashi tries to go and help them, but Zabuza stops him.
Zabuza: I suggest you to don't move Kakashi. Let them lose on their own. If you move, I'll kill you, the girl and the old man.
Kakashi sighs.

Kakashi: Sasuke, Y/N, please, don't lose.
Y/N is able to land a few hits on Haku, shocking Sasuke.
Sasuke: I didn't even know he had so much strength!
Y/N: Damn it, surrender already!
Haku: I have to do something. I can't lose to those two.

Haku kicks Y/N, sending him on the ground. He punches Sasuke in the face, making him land on top of Y/N.
Haku: I'm sorry it had to come to this, but you guys leave me no choice.
Zabuza: They're dead.
He says, smirking.
Haku does a few hand signs very quickly.

Haku: Secret Technique: Demonic Ice Mirrors.
A lot of mirrors made of thick ice surround them.
Zabuza: Good work, Haku!
Y/N: What's this?
Haku enters in one of the mirrors, and his image is shown of every mirror, confusing them.

Kakashi's eyes widen in realization.
Kakashi: It's a Kekkei Genkai.
Sakura looks at him in confusion, while Zabuza smirks.
Sakura: A what...?
Kakashi: A kekkei Genkai is an ability that's passed down in the members of a clan by bloodline traits. An example of Kekkei Genkai is the Sharingan. A Kekkei Genkai is a technique that's unique to the user, that means even my Sharingan can't copy it.

They hear Y/N screaming.
Sakura: Y/N!
They instantly looks inside the dome of mirrors, and see Y/N full of needles, blood dripping from his wounds.
The two boys are panting.

A puff of smoke forces them to look away, and when the smoke disappears, they see Naruto standing in it.
Sakura: Naruto!
She yells happily.

Kakashi: They can beat him only if they attack both from the inside and the outside.
He was thinking, so he didn't notice Naruto sneaking inside the dome.
Naruto: Hey guys! I came to save you!
Sakuke and Y/N look at him in disbelief.
Sasuke: You're a total moron!

Naruto looks at him angrily.
Naruto: You should be grateful, Sasuke! Suddenly the three of them are hit with a lot of needles, causing them to scream in pain. Y/N can barely stand.
Haku: No more talking. It's time to end this.

Y/N: I can't believe I'm going to use that technique...
Y/N quickly does hand signs, as a lot of needles fall again on their bodies. Y/N moves, protecting Sasuke and Naruto, while still doing hand signs.
Haku: He moved while still doing hand signs?

Y/N breaths heavily.
Y/N: Solar Style...
He says, while they all look at him.
Y/N: Solar Ray Destruction Jutsu.
He yells. A giant beam of light hits the ground, and once it hits Y/N's body, it's reflected everywhere.

When it makes contact with the mirrors, they explode, sending Haku flying. Sasuke and Naruto look at Y/N. He smiles at them, before falling. Naruto gets him before he could hit the ground.

Naruto: Y/N!
Sasuke: Why did you do this!
Y/N chuckled weakly.
Y/N: My body... It moved on its own...
He says, looking at them.
Y/N: Naruto... Sasuke... If I don't make it... Please, promise me you'll kill my brother.
He says weakly.

Naruto: Don't say that!
Sasuke: Naruto's right! You'll make it!
Y/N's eyes close, making him drift to a place filled with darkness.
Y/N: Is this the other world?
The darkness slowly fades away, and he finds himself in a familiar place.

Y/N: This place...
He starts walking, and at each step, more and more corpses start to pile up against the walls. He arrives at the end of a corridor, and on top of a pile of corpses, he sees two familiar people talking.
Y/N: I've already saw this... I don't want to see it again! Stop this!

Y/N's eyes widen, as he recognised his old, little self, talking to his older brother.
Little Y/N: Arima! Why did you do this!
Arima: I did it in order to become stronger.
His little self clenched his fists in anger.
Little Y/N: I'll kill you!

He charges at the older boy, the person whom he loved the most. Arima punches him in the stomach, making the little boy cough blood.
Arima: Foolish little brother. You can't defeat me in the state you're now. When you obtain the same eyes as me, then come and find me. Until that time comes, Farewell.

The older boy jumps away, leaving the little boy sulking on the ground. Everything goes dark again.
The little boy gets up, with the three tomoe Shirogan.

Little Y/N: It's your fault.
Y/N: No.
Little Y/N: You should've ran to get him.
The little boy says, moving closer each second.

Y/N: I couldn't.
Little Y/N: You should've died toghter with them.
The boy grabs Y/N, who looks at his little self with regret.

Y/N: I'm sorry. I really am. You're right, I'm useless, but I promise you only one thing. I'll kill that bastard.
The boy gets his hands down, and looks at the older boy with a little smile.

Little Y/N: Great. You have to destroy him.
Everything goes dark, and Y/N finally wakes up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1269 words.