Preferences - Nickname You Call Them

The nickname you call them:
____________________________________
Rafe:
You love calling him, 'bear' as to everyone else he seems like this big scary rich kid but the truth is, he is a big softie who gives the best cuddles and never fails to make you feel loved and important. The first time you called him that he was slightly offended as he thought you were calling him overweight and scary but, once you explained it to him, you swear you've never seen a smile so big on someone's face.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling him, 'daddy' as he loves to be dominant and he drools over the way you say it to him. Plus, you have a daddy kink that you deny every time someone would ask. As he's showing you who's boss, he'll even ask you every now and then if daddy is making you feel good.

____________________________________
JJ:
You love calling him, 'snookums' ever since he started calling you cupcake as reminder that two can play at this game. When you first called him that, you achieved the result you wanted as he cringed. However, as much as he "denies denies denies", he absolutely loves it.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling him, 'captain' as he is quite dominant in the bedroom and by calling him that, it just means you understand who is in charge as he's pounding you till you can no longer walk. Howbeit, there has been a few times where you've called yourself the captain when he has asked and you have been quickly put into your place.

____________________________________
Pope:
You love calling him, 'mi amor' as when you were learning Spanish, it was around the same time you two started dating. When you called him that the first time, he was utterly confused and once you explained the meaning to him, he melted and now pretends that he can't hear you until you call him that.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling him, 'maestro' in bed as even though he is constantly putting you on a pedestal, he sure does love playing the teacher role and punishing you when you're misbehaving.

____________________________________
John B:
You love calling him, 'lover boy' as he is quite a romantic individual and he has shown you that side of him way before you were dating. He has never failed to make you feel loved even when you two weren't necessarily on the best of terms after an argument.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling him, your 'bad boy' as you're usually the dominant one in the bedroom and he needs to be punished. Which he loves as it turns him on more because of his mommy kink. However, there is times where the roles are reversed and you call him 'sir' instead.

____________________________________
Kiara:
You love calling her, 'angel' as she is angelic, incredibly beautiful and one of a kind. Every single moment you've spent with her feels like heaven on earth and you even think that when you've had an argument.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling her, 'princesa' as you love putting her on a pedestal and reminding her that you love her as you're helping her reach her orgasm.

____________________________________
Sarah:
You love calling her, 'treasure' as it took you a while to climb over the walls that she had put up but it was worth every second because as soon as you climbed over that wall, you found a one of a kind individual who is truly an incredibly beautiful human being inside and out. She didn't understand the nickname at first but once you explained to her the meaning, she felt loved and understood, glad that someone for once isn't seeing her as a piece of meat.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling her, 'mami' as she usually is the most dominant in the bedroom and your mommy kink likes to come out to play.

____________________________________
Cleo:
You love calling her, 'boo'  as a reminder that you'll always love her, that's she's important to you and that's she's irreplaceable. As she has always been by herself through life, the nickname makes her feel a way that she has never felt before, loved.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling her, 'beautiful' as even though you're dominant in the bedroom, there isn't a second that goes by where you're not reminding her that she means everything to you.

____________________________________
Barry:
You love calling him 'sugar' as even though he comes off as a an ass, he is a huge sweetheart and only shows that side to you. If you ever call him that in public, he will pretend he doesn't like it but he really does and once you two are alone, he is begging for you to give him cuddles and to call him that.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling him, 'mischief' as it's all part of the role play kink the two of your have. As you're usually the dominant one in the bedroom, you really enjoy showing him who's boss by teasing him. But, there has been times when he's too frustrated and he'll flip the two of you over and tell you that you've been a "very naughty detective" today.

____________________________________
Topper:
You love calling him, 'goober' as he is a loveable, funny and a lighthearted individual. Compared to him, you're not the greatest at affection but that's okay because he loves the nickname you call him and only him either way. It never fails to bring a smile to his face.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling him, 'commander' as he is always in control and he says when you can cum. He sure loves commanding your body in any way he wants it.

____________________________________
Kelce:
You love calling him, 'boss' as he tries to wear the pants in the relationship but everyone knows that you're the one who does. The first time you said it to him, his ego was boosted which he definitely didn't need so you decided to tell him the meaning and he fell off his high horse. He didn't like the nickname to begin with but overtime, he has grown to love it every time it comes out of your mouth.

When it comes to the bedroom, you enjoy calling him, 'hurricane' as when he is turned on and your body is in front of him, he will stop at nothing to make sure he has claimed every part of you in some way or another.

____________________________________

What did we think of these? Let me know in the comments xx

Thank you for reading! 🤍