IDFC - Kelce

A/N:
This chapter is inspired by the song "IDFC" by Blackbear

In this story, Topper never dated Sarah and is dating a kook girl that he met at a party. Rafe is also dating a mysterious girl who doesn't live in Outer Banks. Sarah has always been with John B and their love is as strong as ever.

Little background on this story:
A story about how a girl falls for a guy she's fake dating.

May Contain: M/F, Fluff, Swearing
____________________________________

"Tell me pretty lies
Look me in the face
Tell me that you love me
Even if it's fake
'Cause I don't fucking care, at all"

Y/N and Kelce were always the odd ones out when it came to their friendship group. No matter how badly they tried, neither of them could ever get into a relationship. So they decided to make a pact to fake date for two months just to see if that would increase their chances of finding someone. No one knew they were fake dating but to say Topper, Rafe and Sarah was a bit suspicious at first was true but, then they eventually fell for it after the pair had told each other pretty lies and admitted their "love".

_________
Y/N'S POV:
_________

Kelce and I have been fake dating for three weeks now. We had made plans to go on a double date with Sarah and John B tonight but instead, he bailed on me to go to a stupid party with Topper and Rafe. It's not that I cared that Kelce ditched, I didn't really care at all... it's just that it was his plan for us to fake date and he can't even commit to it. I felt like I was just wasting my fucking time at this point.

If there was an award for the worse fake boyfriend, it'd go to him. I've even caught him in the first two weeks of us "dating", in bed with another girl. I felt so embarrassed when I walked in on them as he is meant to be dating me. If I'm going to honest as well, I also felt a bit hurt as that should be me next to him but I pushed those feelings aside and I will continue to act like I don't fucking care. Mainly, because I'm too scared to admit it to myself that I could have feelings for an absolute wanker of a human.

When the two month mark hit and we ended our "relationship", to say it bothered me would be pretty spot on. I struggled moving on from the relationship even though none of it was real, sometimes it did feel real to me. I found myself being a fool for him and I absolutely hated myself for it. Because one week after we ended, Kelce had easily moved on and was a friends with benefit with a girl who he met at a party.

There was even a brief period where I genuinely made myself think that I wasn't good enough for him but, I quickly snapped myself out of that because the truth was, he wasn't good enough for me.

So I will continue to act like I don't fucking care until this little heart of mine moves on from the selfish kook.

____________________________________

Decided to do a short one for this chapter as it has come to attention that barely anyone reads the Kelce chapters. That doesn't mean that I will stop writing about him, it's just that I'm not going to write super long chapters.

Thank you for reading 🤍