See You Later - JJ

A/N:
This chapter is inspired by the song "See You Later" by Jenna Raine

This is the second time I've gone onto TikTok now and seen people do edits of the characters I'm writing a story about, use the same song that inspired me. I promise you I'm not stealing ideas! I was even hesitant to post this one because of it. I have all my story ideas and songs written down in my notes.

Little background on this story:
A simple story between two teenagers who are madly in love with one another but no matter how badly they wanted it to work out, the timing wasn't on their side.

May Contain: M/F, Feels, Fluff, Angst?
____________________________________

Y/N and JJ both thought that their love would last a lifetime...

But it turned out, no matter how badly you love someone, it doesn't mean you should be with them. Their relationship was a continuous cycle of arguments and making up. Yes, the make up sex was phenomenal but, constantly having a go at one another's heart's was where things drew the line.

Everyone around them wish they could've settled their differences more maturely as they were all really rooting for the young couple, but they both still had a lot of growing up to do.

It was another love story about "right person, wrong time."

_________
Y/N'S POV:
_________

From the start, I made JJ promise to never break my heart as I was hesitant to fall in love with the blue eyed pogue who was known as nothing but trouble. Everything was perfect at first, he treated me amazingly but, the honeymoon phase only lasted for a short amount of time and before I could even blink, we kept arguing until the point the band that tied our souls together, snapped.

And here we were today, with two broken hearts and four hands bloody as we were each other's accomplice to the crime of heartbreak.

As I'm staring at the stars, tears falling down my face, I'm waiting for a shooting star. Because I so badly want to wish this pain away. Or wish we could've been different and that we would never be apart from one another.

When we ended things, we made a promise to one another that if it's meant to be, we will reunite in the future.

And here I am today, waiting for him to come back to me... even if it takes ten years.

________
JJ'S POV:
________

I cannot fathom the idea of falling in love again... I had my one true love standing right in front of me and I blew it. Maybe if we handled things a better way or maybe if I didn't have a short temper, I would still be holding her. I don't think I could ever move on from her...

Every time I hear her name when I'm just trying to forget, it breaks me even more. Memories of her and I flood my brain and I find myself wiping away tears when I'm just trying to have a good day.

The day her and I said it was over and she began to walk away, it felt like she was taking my heart with her. I have felt incomplete ever since and I don't think I could feel complete until she is back in my arms.

Luckily for her, I'm patient and I'm okay with waiting for her to come back... even it takes ten years god dammit.

Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.

I still remember the last thing she said to me and it haunts me on the daily...

"This isn't a goodbye but, simply a see you later"

____________________________________

I might end up deleting this chapter but I'm not too sure.

Let me know what you think in the comments

Whoever is making these TikToks and are thinking the same as me, you have a brilliant mind.

Thank you for reading 🤍