Preferences - How Long They've Liked You

___________________________________
How Long They've Liked You:
___________________________________

Rafe:
Since you were five.
As you were best friend's with Sarah pretty much your entire life, since you were five to be exact, he has had a crush on you for as long as he can remembers.

___________________________________
JJ:
Two years.
For someone who does a good job at portraying the image that he is a pretty brave individual, it took him two years to build the courage to finally ask you.

___________________________________
Pope:
Six months
He hadn't known you for very long and instantly felt as if he connected with you when you first spoke to one another.

___________________________________
John B:
Six years
He hadn't even realised that he liked you until he saw you hugging one of your good male friends who he hadn't noticed it was your friends and felt as if his world was ending.

___________________________________
Kiara:
Three years and six months.
She knew she liked you when you first came to visit your cousin, Kelce, during your summer break.

___________________________________
Sarah:
8 months.
The second she met you she was intrigued and wanted to know more so she got your number and you two FaceTimed every night. Now it's a part of your nightly routine

___________________________________
Cleo:
3 months.
All it took was for her to trust you and your incredible sense of humour and she began to find herself thinking about you more than she should've. You were the first person to ever make her feel safe.

___________________________________
Barry:
Six years.
As you usually kept to yourself during your time in school, you thought that you were invisible to every one else... but not to Barry. He swears to this day that you caught his eye when he had accidentally walked into the library during lunch and saw you deeply interested in the book that you were reading.

___________________________________
Topper:
Two months.
When he likes someone, he doesn't want to waste any time by sitting around and waiting. When he knew he wanted something, he'd get it and he wasn't wrong about that when it came to you.

___________________________________
Kelce:
Nine months.
All it took was for you to flash a smile at him when walking through the country club and you instantly became the owner of his heart.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading 🤍