Preferences - Your First Impression Of Them

____________________________________
Your first impression of them:
____________________________________

Rafe:
The second you met Rafe, unlike everyone else, you actually liked him. You knew he was misunderstood and that he was putting up this big bad wolf front and you were curious as to why he did that. You wanted to know more about him even if he was a prick to you at first. You liked the challenge and there was something in those ice blue eyes that screamed he needed help.

____________________________________
JJ:
When you first met JJ, you didn't necessarily like him as he seemed a bit full of himself. But there was something about him that made you stick around and you were thankful that you did. As you started to know more about him, you realised that he wasn't full of himself and in fact, the quite opposite as he would always put everyone before himself.

____________________________________
Pope:
At first, you thought Pope was extremely shy and you weren't wrong, he was. But, the second he feels comfortable with someone, he will not stop talking. You were glad that he finally opened up to you but, also at the same time, wish he'd stop talking at times. Nonetheless, you love him anyways.

____________________________________
John B:
When you first met John B, you were instantly charmed by his flirtatious ways. It honestly did not take much for him to win you over at all and you're still unsure if that was a good or bad thing.

____________________________________
Kiara:
The second you met Kiara, neither of you liked one another. You weren't exactly sure as to why you didn't like each other but, you just thought she was rude. The boys figured out you two just needed to talk and once you were trapped on a broken down boat together, you began to talk and quickly discovered you were very alike.

____________________________________
Sarah:
When you met Sarah, you were told terrible things about her so you were very nervous to talk to her. But, once you two started to talk, you questioned what other's were saying as it was complete and utter rubbish, she was and is a sweetheart.

____________________________________
Cleo:
The second you and Cleo met, she actually scared the daylight out of you as you were afraid she was going to stab you. But soon discovered that she was very misunderstood and just wanted to be part of a family, so you wasted no time in inviting her into your little pogue family.

____________________________________
Barry:
The day you met Barry, you didn't like him at all as he was a complete ass. But, the more time you saw him around, the more you wanted to talk to him, to know about him. One day, you built up enough courage to do so, due to curiosity, and you're glad you chose to do that as you learnt that underneath that asshole persona, was an incredibly funny cuddly bear.

____________________________________
Topper:
When you first met Topper, you genuinely thought he was attractive but there wasn't much personality to go with that pretty face. After getting to know him overtime due to mutual friends, you learnt that he wasn't too bad after all.

____________________________________
Kelce:
At first, you were a bit unsure on how you felt about Kelce as he was obviously trying the fuck boy persona to fit in with the rest of the kooks but, was failing miserably. He cared too much to hurt someone's feelings and that's what really finalised your decision in the end.