Chapter 2

I walk into 1rst period taking my seat. The teacher starts the usual preach of what we have to do. "Ptsss. Emily" I whisper.

Emily turns her head. "You got the homework?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and sighs reaching into her book bag. "Here" she hands me the paper. "Thanks bae" I wink at her as I copy down the answer.

I hand her back the paper as the teacher comes around and collects the papers. I reach into my bag pulling out a piece of gum. "Aye! Lemme get one" a deep voice says. I look up and see Colby Brock. "Hell no" I look at him laughing a bit. I put the gum in my mouth. As I go to put the gum away he takes the package, grabbing one, popping it into his mouth. "Thanks" he smiles handing it back to me.

I sit there for a minute confused. "Why are you sitting in front of me, go back to your seat." I move my eyes to his seat.

"Old seat. Actually. He moved me" Colby says. "Okay well turn around" I motion my finger in a spinning way. "Okay" he throws his hands up, turning around.

The teacher comes around handing us our papers. "Read pages 1-34 tonight" he says handing us a book for homework. I groan. Emily then turns her head looking at me, giving me the you going look. I look at her and smirk nodding.

"Hey, Katie." Colby turns around. "You going to jakes party tonight" he whispered. "Well duh, why do you need to know?" I look at him confused.

"I was just asking" he rolls his eyes turning around. I look at Emily As she sits there confused as well. "Why is he talking to, it's not like I like him." I whispered softly so Colby couldn't hear.

She just shrugs. I sigh and pull out my phone laying it flat on my desk. I pop my gum as I scroll through Instagram. After scrolling for a bit I see something.

 After scrolling for a bit I see something

@colbybrock- 18 looking like I'm 20 d:

Liked by Sam golbach, jake Webber, Alyssa Carrie, Emily hedge and 20 more.

Comments

Alyssa Carrie: so hot babe

Jake Webber: aye slow down a bit fool.

"Go ahead like it" I hear. I look up to see Colby looking at my phone. I like it then Un like it, "this is so ugly, get a job mother f- er." I click enter  commenting.

Colby looks at me with a death stare. "Yeah so quit being nosy, ass hat." I look at him.

"Emily. Put that phone away" my teacher yells. I groan putting my phone away. I hear Colby snicker. I kick him in the back of the leg. "Shut up, I hope you die" I say pretending to write something.

"You to" he laughs while focusing on his own paper.

**

"Ooohh okay I see you and Colby flirting" Emily rubs her shoulder against mine. "Yeah. No. He's not even cute plus I like Sam, also he's just annoying I don't know why the teacher moved him." I roll my eyes stopping at my locker to get my stuff for gym. Emily does the same.

We began walking together. I felt an arm over my shoulder and a kiss on the cheek. I smile turning my head to see Sam. I smile. "Hey"

"Hey beautiful" he puts his arm around my hip. I smile as I watch as Emily walks faster giving me and Sam some privacy. "I'm pickin you up at 10 okay" sam whispered. "Okay" I nod my head.

"I'll see you at lunch." He walks into his classroom as I continue to walk into the gym. I go into the locker room and change into gym shorts and the usual white t shirt. I tie the side of the shirt into a small knot because it was down to my knees.

I walk out the locker room taking a seat on the bleachers. I sit next to Emily and Katrina. "Hey kat" I wave to her. She smiles waving back, to then put her hair in a messy bun.

"Okay!" The coach blows the whistle, "today we are playing volleyball. White team vs blue team" he yells. We get on our side of the gym. Luckily I used to ply volleyball so obv I beat all these hoes.

After gym I went to 3rd then 4th. Blah blah blah. Y'all ain't care about that.

**

"Hey" I smile sitting next to Sam. I open my book bag pulling out my food. "Hey pretty girl" he smiles taking a bite of his food.

"How was your day?" I ask taking a bite of my food. Sam swallows. "Better now that your head." He gives a slight smirk. I turn my face trying to hide my blushing. I felt a finger being placed on my chin, turning me towards his face. "Aw. That's cute, your blushing for me" Sam chuckles.

"Knock it off live birds" I hear Emily voice as she sits at the table. I push Sams hand away and he gently placed it on my inner thigh, I closed my legs quickly, but he pushed them open, putting his hand on my thigh again.

I finish eating while listening to Emily flirt with Jake the whole time and talk about boring stuff that no one, I mean no one, gives a fuck about.

After lunch I head to my last class. Finishing off the day with a shit ton of homework. "Here" I throw it on Emily's desk. "Uh uh girl, you doin it yo self, you real funny" she laughs

I roll my eyes, crumbling it up and throwing it away. Emily drives me home I get out the car and head inside. I see my mom. "Hey mom" I hug her setting my stuff on the counter. "Hey hunny, how was school?" She asked.

"Good" I smile. "Well that's good, dinner will be done in a few." She goes back to making dinner. "Okay, love you" I smile, going upstairs into my room.

I get on my laptop and start working on my online college

I know shocking but my moms making me do it.
——————————————————————————-
Heheheuwj idk what to put as the caption. Also do you guys still want me to do chapter songs??

Word count: 1063