Chapter 23

Chapter song: into it by chase Atlantic

I lay my head on my pillow looking at my ceiling. "What the hell were we, tell me we weren't just friends." I hum to myself. I hear the shower turn off.

I pay my stomach to the song I was humming. Sighing. I grab my vape taking a hit, filling my bored-ness by making o's.

I hear my bathroom door open but I don't bother to look. "Sorry" I hear his voice. I sit up, "for wh- holy fuck." I mumble, my arms shook as they held my body up. I eye his fit body up and down, as his hair dropped with water, the towel slightly wrapped around his waist, waiting to fall at any moment.

"Sorry I took long, I didn't know what to use." Colby explains. "No, no it's g.." I clear my throat. "Good"

He nods, he walked over to me, he bent down grabbing my thighs and turning me to the side of the bed, my feet hung over as my mouth had a slight gap, as I was in shock.

Colby stood right in front of me as my eyes were in clear view of his body. He grabbed my chin making me look up at him. He looked down at my lips, watching me bite my lower part.

Suddenly my door opened and from my moms angle this was probably not good. "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" My mom yelled to the quickly shut the door. "Dinner is done, come down in five" she yelled as her vice began faded the further she walked.

"Now where the clothes you said you had?" Colby voiced over my mom. He grabs my chin again. I swallow. His wet hair dropped onto my cheek.

I point to the folded clothes on my dresser. He look over at them and nods. "Good girl" he uses his thumb to wipe the droplet. He let go of me and walked over to his clothes taking the to the bathroom shutting the door. "Holy shit..." I whisper to myself.

**

Colby comes out the bathroom. "Let's go get dinner, shall we" Colby smirks at me. I stand up and walk to my bedroom door opening it, I walk down the steps and into the living room as Colby follows behind.

"Y'all finally came down." My mom smiles, setting two plates down on the table. Me and Colby pulled out a chair and Sat down. "Thanks" I say. My mom smiles and nods.

"See like I said, she just pretends nothing happens." I whisper to Colby taking a bite of my food. He chuckles and leaned over, "I see where you get it from." Colby whispered.

"What's that spoused to mean?" I ask. "So... Katie, how has school been?" Steve asked. "Uhm alright." I sigh. "Honey don't be rude." My mom kick my leg from under the table. "Ow what the fuck!" I yell at her. "Language" she sighs taking a bite of her food.

I look over at Colby who was sitting there enjoying his food. "Glad your enjoying dinner" I roll my eyes poking my food with a fork.

"I can make you enjoy it to." He whispered. I sigh. He smirks taking another bite of his food.

"So mom, has dad mentioned anything to you?" I look over at her. "No, no he hasn't. What is this so called thing he was meant to mention?" She asked.

"H-" I stopped feeling a cold hand run up my thigh, "he, uhm, w-" Colby's hand squeezed my inner thigh.

"Wants to know if I can come-" his finger tips traced my heat from my pajama shorts.

I moan. My mom and Steve furrow their eyebrows. "Mhm this pork it real- ly good." I play it off. "Katie off subject, what did your dad say."

"He asked if he could have me for a weekend or so and stay in a hotel?" I got out a full sentence, Colby moved his hand to the bottom of my shirts pulling them down a bit, he put his finger on my heat on top of my thin underwear giving me a bit more feel than last time.

My mouth went a gape, as I held in my moans.

"When is he coming down?" My mom asked? "T..two days." I bite the inside of my cheek. "Uhm sure. But.. I don't want to see him."

"Yeah.. of course." I chug my water fast. "I'm going to head upstairs n- now." I say, Colby pulled his hand away.

"Do you want me to help clean up dinner." I ask clearing my throat. "No it's okay." Steve sighs. I nod, pulling my shorts up with out any notice. I stand and and began walking away.

"Thanks for dinner, mrs. May." I hear Colby say as I run up the stairs. I then hear Colby running behind me, I get into my room and Colby closes the door.

"What kind of shitty move was that!" I yell. "What, you said you weren't enjoying dinner so I made you." Colby walks closer to me, grabbing the side of my hip. "Your a dick." I laugh, pulling my hip away.

"Well I got a pretty big one so it might come from that." Colby pulls my hip closer to his body, I gasp. I push my lips onto his. I pull his shirt off of him , jumping, and wrapping my legs around his hip.

He puts his hand on my butt holding me up. He puts me down on the bed on top of me. He hand traveled to the side of my neck and sucked on it, leaving a hickey.

I moan. Putting my fingers through his hair. His hand slides down to my shorts pulling them off my legs. He traced my heat with his finger. "Stop stop stop." I push him away. "Rule number three" I groan. He laughs. "That was a good adrenaline rush." He lays next to me

"I'm going to go brush my teeth." I sigh standing up. I go to my bathroom and pull out my toothbrush, brushing my teeth.

I two my toothbrush against the sink putting it back in my holder. I turn off the light. I walk into my room and shut off my light turning on the tv. I turn on a random show. I get in my bed laying next to Colby.

I put my retainer in. Colby looks at me. "What?" I bite down making sure they are secure. "You wear retainers?" He asked. "Uhm yeah, at night." I lay down, facing Colby. He grabs my thigh putting it over his hip. He rub it up and down, stopping at the edge of my underwear then going back down.

He stopped mid thigh squeezing it. He looks at me smiling. "What?" I Smile back.

Colby grabs my hip pulling me closer to him. "Nothing" he whispered, he face was close to mine. He pressed him thumb to my lip, pulling down in it, he leaned into kiss me but I pulled away. "Rule number three brock" I whispered.

"Yeah." He sighed, "but why, we can't change the rules?" He asked. "Why did you even say that in the first place?" He asked again.

"Because, I hated you." I say looking into his eyes, I noticed how dark the blue around the pupil was compared to the outer bit. "Key word hated, you don't hate me now, so what's the problem?" He whispered, getting closer to my lips.

"You know sometimes I still consider hating you!" I look at him sternly. "Nah you love me." He chuckles slapping my ass, leaving me with a laugh.

"Fuck that hurt." I laugh. He smiles. I turn the other way taking my leg off his hip. "Goodnight Katie." He squeezed the bare skin on my hip as my shirt was lifted a bit, he pulled my body to his, I felt his hand travel around my stomach, finally coming to a rest.

Moments later I hear the slight breathing get lighter. I turn over and see Colby sleeping. I smile moving his messed up hair out of his eyes, his hand remained on my hip and our bodies were practically touching. His lips in a slight quiver.

"Goodnight Brock." I whisper, kissing his cheek. I close my eyes trying to fall asleep.
———————————————————————————
Vote, follow and comment please I'm desperate for some funny comments 😫.