Chapter 35

Chapter song: Lithium by nirvana

I slip on the dress. It was a silky black and was a bit above me knees. It hugged my waist tightly but in a comfortable way. I walk out of the dressing room.

"Holy shit" I heard Colby mumble. "You like? Should I get this one or n-" I didn't even get to finish before Colby said "yes." He smiled. "I don't know, it's a bit tight." I looked in the mirror.

"Where's my dad?" I asked. "Trying on a suit" he got close to me. "You look beautiful" he grabbed my hand spinning my around into his arms.

He put his lips on mine but I pulled away.

I can't handle that emotion right now. Having feeling is already bad enough I don't want it to go any further than that.

"Uhm." I place my finger on my lips. "I'm- gonna go.. change." I pulled from his body walking back into the dressing room to change out of the dress and into my clothes before.

When Colby called me beautiful it was. Different. He didn't say hot, he said beautiful. Now that might not mean much but I-

"Katie you done?" My dad internet thoughts knocking on the dressing room door. I slip on my shoes. "Yeah" I hand him the dress.

"Okay let's go" he payed for the dress and we walked outside into the car. Me and Colby got in the back.

"Hey are you okay." He whispered because the music was low. I look at him. "Yeah, why?" I buckle myself.

"I don't know, you just seemed off when I kissed you?" He almost seemed upset by the way his words sounded.

"I'm fine. I promise." I kiss his cheek. We already were at the hotel because we were only about 5 minutes away.

**

I close the room door behind Colby. I walk to the bed dropping all the bags. I plop down on a pillow. Colby comes over to the end of the bed. He plops down next to me.

"I'm tired." I yawn. "Want to take a nap before we go?" Colby asked using his elbow to hold his body, he was sitting on his side facing me.

"No, I have to take a shower, do my makeup, get ready. I don't have time." I sat up. Colby pulled me back down. He put his hand on the side of my face pulling me into a kiss. "okay princes" he smiles. "Join me" I looked up from his lips to his eyes. I bit my lip.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom Colby followed behind me. I shut the door.

He didn't hesitate to push his lips onto mine, he rubbed my waist pulling me close to him. I pull off his shirt off, I disconnected our lips to pull it over his head. I then push my lips back onto his.

He picked me up setting me on the bathroom counter. He pulled my shirt off me. Keeping the kiss he unbuttoned my shorts. He looked down, pulling his lips off mine as he pulled off my shorts throwing them on the bathroom floor.

I pulled the string in the back of my bathing suit. Pulling off my top. "God your so fucking gorgeous." He whispered against my lips.

Our lips depart I jump down from the counter turning on the shower. I slid off my bottoms, stepping in. Seconds later Colby was in the shower to. He shut the shower door behind him.

He pulled me close to him and the water hit his hair making it stick to his forehead. He put his hands on my hips, getting a small grip on them. I put shampoo in my hand rubbing it into my hair. Colby began sucking and nibbling at my neck.

I let out a pitched breathe as I was out the shampoo. I then put some conditioner in my hand. I rub it in my hair. Colby kissed down my neck and to my chest until he reached my breast. I was shocked and stopped rubbing my hair with conditioner and gripped my hands into Colby's hair.

I let out a moan. I leaned against the shower wall. His hands traveled my body, they reached my hips again, pulling my body close. I gripped onto the bar in the shower.

He kissed down my stomach. At this point he was on his knees. "Are you sure?" He looked up at me with his hands holding my hips. He kissed my lower stomach. "Yeah." I bit my lip.

He opened my legs a bit placing his tongue in me. "Oh." I was shocked.

He's done this many time before but this time was different. He was slow but the pleasure was so good.

My moans were continuous. One after another. I threw my head back onto the tile of the shower. I bit my lip gripping onto Colbys hair.

I heard the slight noise of my phone ringing. "C- Colby." I started to loose my balance. I curled my toes. "My dads.. fuck.. my dad calling." I say in between my moans.

"Do you want me to stop?" Colby ask. "Yeah" I look at him. "Alright" he smiles. He kissed my lips, "well finish this later." He whispered stepping under the water and washing off the soap on his body.

I bit my lip, standing there for a minute before I knock my thoughts and got out the shower. I walked into the room picking up my phone. I call my dad back. "Hello" I put the phone to my ear. "Hey are y'all ready." He ask. "Uhm."

Was I ready! I'm standing in the middle of the room naked.

"Yeah..." Colby comes out the bathroom drying his hair with the towel. "Be down in 10 minutes" I say excitedly into the phone. "Okay" he said and I quickly hung up the phone. "ShiT shit shit!" I run to the bathroom throwing in some eyeliner and mascara. I run back into the room grabbing underwear and a bra from my bag.

Colby grabbed my hips. "Hey, chill out. 10 minutes is fine. Put on your dress and just keep you hair wet. You'll be beautiful no matter what." He smiled.
—————————————————————————-