Chapter 31

There was a knock at the door. I stood and walked to the door seeing Kat. "Hey Hoe. Come in. Just finishing up pizza." I laugh.

"Ugh without me" seh whines. "I saved you a slice I whispered." We both laugh walking into the dining room. I sat back down in between Sam and Colby. Kat sat down next to Colby.

"So last slide" I look at Sam he nods. "What's you and your partners description of bio chemistry?" I read the slide.

"Uhm here I'll type it" I type an answer into the computer. "Alright. We're done" I high five Sam he chuckles. I felt a hand on my thigh leaving me in slight gasp. The cold shivers of the hand rested on my cold bare thigh.

"Are you almost done" I whisper into Colby's ear. He turns his head where I faces were very close. He looked down at my lips. "Mhm" he smirked pulling away.

"Okay I'll clean up" I stood up. I grabbed everyone's plates taking them into the kitchen turning on the sink.

I scrubbed each plate setting one by one in the drying rack. Washing the last dish I felt hands around my waist. They slithered up my hips. I kinda ignored them, continuing to clean the dish.

I felt soft kisses on my neck. Making me drop the plate back into the sink. I pick it back up setting it on the drying rack. I turn around seeing Colby. "Your being to much." I look at him.

He furrows his eyebrows. "We have people over" I whisper. "So, we can make it quick." He moved his hand to hem of my shirts messing with it.

"No. Plus I'm also sore" I look at him. "Fine" he smiles kissing my temple. I smile slightly. I liked the sweet kisses even though they didn't mean anything.

Me and Colby walked back into the dining room. "Alright ima head out" Sam said gathering his things. "I walk you." I pushed in my chair following behind. "Bye. I'm glad we could talk" he smiled. "Yeah. We'll talk more Monday."  I smiled leaning into a hug. It was a quick 2 second hug before I pulled away. I waved bye walking back inside. "Yeah ima leave to. I'm meeting this guy. He's really nice I'll call you after okay." She laughed. "You better" I laughed smacking her ass on the way out the door she giggled as I closed the door behind me. I sighed, walking back to the dinging room.

"What was that about?" Colby asked following behind me as I picked up all the cups.

"What was what about?" I carried them into the kitchen putting them in the sink. "That thing.. with you and Sam." He seemed frustrated.

"A hug?" I question washing the cups. "Yeah" Colby mumbled. "It was a hug" I gave sort of an attitude. Colby grabbed my waist pulling me towards him making me drop the rag I was using.

"Sort out that attitude before I sort it out for you" Colby whispered. I put my hand on the wide of his face pulling his lips to mine. He grabbed my hips pulling me up. He set me on top of the counter as my legs wrapped around his neck waist.

"This would be the third time this week." Colby mumbled faintly as Our lips we mostly sloppily placed together. I pulled away. "We can't do anything but make out, maybe a bit more but I don't have condoms you might have one but I have to wait 7 days, plus like I said I'm kinda sore." I explained.

Colby tugged at my hip pulling me closer to him. He pressed his lips against my neck. He marked over other hickeys that were visibly there.

He moved his hand up my hoodie. I wasn't wearing a bra so he was bound to touch something. I tilted my head up, letting out a pitched breath. A knock was placed at the door. "It's probably just Kat. She'll walk in if she forgot something." I let out a small moan.

The knock was then sounded again. I pulled away. Jumping down from the counter. I walk to the door opening it Seeing my dad. I smile and I pull him into a tight hug. He was quite tall, so he had to bend down a bit to hug me.

"Hi babygirl" he hugs me tightly. He pulls from the hug looking at my neck. "My lord what's on your neck?" I move my neck away and I turn around and see Colby standing in the doorway smiling. "Dad, this is Colby" I grab Colby's hand pulling him.

"My... boyfriend." I smiled at my dad. "He'll be coming with us. Colby looks at me with his tongue in his cheek and confused eyebrows. He crossed his arms.

"Colby. Nice to meet you. Better be treating her right." My dad held out his hand.  "Yes sir" Colby shook his hand. "I'm going to go change and get my bag. Then can we swing by Colby's and pick up his stuff he's coming with us." I said very fast, excited to see my dad after 4 years.

"Of course. Hurry on now." He smiles. I run back into the house and up the stairs, gathering my things. I take off my shirt sliding on a bra. "Boyfriend?" Colby asked. I look over and he had his arms crossed leaning in my door way, looking me up and down as I was in my undergarments. I slide on my clothes. Letting down my blue hair.

"Yeah

"Yeah. I can't just tell my dad that I fuck you just for fun." I grab my bag, I walk over to Colby resting my hands on his shoulders. I rub my hands up and down looking into his eyes. "Can you pretend, be more gentle this weekend. For me?" I asked. He rolls his eyes smacking his teeth. "Fine" he groans putting his hands on my waist.

"Thank you." I whispered close to his lips. My hands were now on the back of his neck and our foreheads were touching. He kissed my lips gently.

"Is that good enough?" He smirked. "Sure smart-ass."
—————————————————————————
One day maybe y'all will get a couple 🤷‍♀️:).