Chapter 12

"What was that?" I turn off my phone, facing Colby. "What was what?" He raised an eyebrow. "That whole, fvcking thing" I rest my head in my hands, both me and Colby laying on our sides. "Yeah. What about it?" He questioned.

"We're you being for real?" I brush the hair out my face. Colby doesn't say anything. He placed his hand on the side of my face, scooting closer to me. He leans in, and so do I, but his lips didn't touch mine. I open my eyes and see Colby looking at me smirking.

"No" he smiles cheekily. I roll my eyes and start to get out of my bed. "What kinda fvcking move was that?" I asked, standing up.

"Why, didn't you say this meant nothing, it's a jealousy trick" he looks at me, resting his body on his arms. "Yeah I know, I just can't handle dominance, I haven't had any sexual interaction in a while." I sigh sitting down lazily on my bed.

"I can tell" Colby chuckles. I turn around and see him holding a pack of condoms. "One, two three four five" he counts. I jump into his lap grabbing them. I look down not realizing that I was now sitting on his lap.

He looks me up and down. "Where's the sixth?" He asked. "Doesn't matter." I get off his lap throwing the golden wrappers in my drawer. "This whole time I thought Katie may was a virgin." Colby laughs sitting up. "Well I'm not." I smile at him.

"Who took it?" He asked. I sat down in a chair. "What?" I look at him. "Who was the guy?" He asked. "Who said it was a guy..." I looked at him smirking. His eyes widen. I get out my chair and open my door heading down the stairs.

Colby jumps off the bed following behind. "What was it really a girl?" He walked beside me down the stairs? "No it was the one and only Corey schere. And yes I've done it with a girl, one time thing" I say going into the kitchen.

"Shit, that's hot" Colby smirks. I jump into the island counter. "So why do you have condoms? Isn't it usually the guy?" Colby asked.

"It's a god Damn free country." I giggle. Colby leans against the sink in front of me. "No I'm for real" he puts his hands in his pockets. "Uhm, the guys I've hooked up with usually forget them so it's good to always have some." I say. Colby nods.

"How many guys have you hooked up with." Colby raises his eyebrow. "Non your business." I laugh, resting my hands on the counter.

Silenced filled the room. "Do you wanna fvck?" Colby breaks the silence. I look at him as he stood in between my legs, he gripped onto them rubbing them up and down. "Your sure do ask a lot of questions." I laugh, pushing his chest.

Does he really think I'm about the sleep with him. Funny.

Colby pulls himself back, he runs his hands up my thighs, tracing my hips. He then moves his hand to my butt, squeezing it. "Cmon, you won't regret it." He whispered into my ear, his began kissing my neck, I push his head away.

"Uhm Colby" I laugh licking my lips. "Rule number 3" I push him away. "I'll let it slide this time but not again." I jump down from the counter. He groaned. "It's not like it would be strings attached." He followed behind me as I walked into the living room. I flopped down on the couch and he sat next to me.

"Movie?" I question. He nods, I grab the remote and turn it on. I put on a movie and grab a blanket putting it over me. I get next to Colby to give him part of a blanket. I lean onto a pillow. "Is this a horror movie?" Colby asked. I nod.

He smiles at me. "Conjuring? Hmm" he laughs. "What?" I look at him, "I've never seen it" he confessed. My eyes widen, I sat up, getting closer to him.

"Well there's a first time for everything." I smile.

**

"OH SHIT" I scream, putting my hands over my mouth, laughing. "No matter how many times I see this it scares me." I laugh. Colby puts his arm around me, I look at him. He smiles turning his head towards the tv. I smile slightly and cuddle my head on into his chest, grabbing his hand that was over my shoulder, I kiss it gently.

He looks down at me. "What as that?" He asked. "Uhm I just felt like doing it." I smile at him. "Okay" he chuckles and focuses on the tv again. I smile at focus on the tv to.

This is nice to have a guy that actually care. Even if it's fake, I kinda like it.
——————————————————————————-