Chaoter 62

I slip my t shirt over my sage underwear. I lay down in my bed. Colby was focused on his phone but my movement shook him back into focus. I smile and face him. He puts his phone down, turning to his side. He pulled me closer.

"What are you gonna do about your dads house?" I asked. "Sell it, get what I can out of it, I don't k ow where I'll stay in the mean while." He explained.

I comb my fingers through his brown and blue hair. "You could alway live with me." I smile. "What about your mom also that's a pretty big step to take." He looked at me with no expression.

"Well my mom won't be back until next month and by that time you would already have your stuff settled so she wouldn't mind." I pause to look back at him. "And, your already here half the time so what's the difference?" I ask.

Colby put the loose hair behind my ear. He pushed his lips against mine. He pulled away. "So  is that a yes?" I smiled. "Yeah" his eyes trailed off. I squealed quietly. He chuckled and kissed my lips again. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, he grabbed my chin and pulled me in for another kiss. This continued for about 2 minutes before I pulled away.

"Good night pretty boy." I smiled turning over, he had his arm over my hips, "goodnight my love" he whispered kissing my cheek.

**

I yawn while opening my eyes. I hear the faucet in the bathroom running, i turnover and check my phone. I open instagram replying to a few comments.

"Morning princess" Colby walked out the bathroom. "Morning" I smile a bit before turning off my phone to then start closing my eyes again. I felt a placement on my cheek, Colby kissed it a few time. Still smiling, I turn over.

"Oh? Am I not allowed to kiss you now?" I felt him crawl onto the bed. I just sat there smiling "pretending" to be asleep.

Colby laid me to me and pulled me close. He smacked my butt hard making open my eyes. "Ow" I say while laughing.

"Mmm so now ur awake" he puts quotations around 'awake'. "I hate you" I smile. "Please you love me." He looked at me, then laid on his back. "Says who?" I look back at him.

"You, about four, five, six maybe seven times oh and your moans." He laughed he was about to mock me and I smacked him in the face with a pillow.

I sat on his lap as he put his hands on the side of my thighs. He looked up and me and smirk. "Colby I love you so fucking much" he mock my moan from last night. I grab the same pillow and put it over his face.

"Go into the light" I whisper. Colby fake screamed as I took the pillow off his face. I lean down and put my hand on the side of his face, kissing his lips.

"I love you" I smile pulling away laughing a bit. "I love you" he laughed. "Alright mr. Cringy, ima go brush my teeth." I got off his lap. "Mr. Cringy?" He asked in a confused tone. "Mhm." I nodded and picked up a pillow off the floor. Colby moved his hands to behind his head. As I walked away I felt eyes on me. "Eyes to yourself Brock"

I brushed my teeth and walked to back into my room. Colby was gone, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "Colby?" I asked walking down the steps.

"Yes?" I heard him call from the kitchen. I walked in. "Sorry I thought you had left." I jump into the counter sitting down. "No." He laughed pulling eggs out the fridge.

"Awe, are you cooking for me?" I smiled. "Nah I'm cooking for myself." Colby gave me sarcasm. "Fine, I'll make my own food" I went to get off the counter.

"Sit your ass back down" he put his hand on my thigh. "Fine, don't burn them." I look at him. "I won't, I'm a better cook than you think." He smiled, cracking eggs into a bowl. He outed milk into the bowl whisking it together.

"Bacon?" Colby asked. "Fridge bottom drawer." I said he nodded and got the bacon from the fridge. He began cooking and I got off the counter.

"What a cute little house husband you are" I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder. "Husband?" He smiled. "I didn't mean it like that." I laughed.

"Sure" he rolled his eyes jokingly. He pecked my lips. I walked to the fridge and felt his hand on my ass.

It made me jump a bit. I swatted his hand away and got the orange juice out of the fridge I got two glass cups and poured a bit into each.

I set it next to him and he took a sip. "Thanks" he smiled putting the eggs and bacon on a bagel, he put a bit of mayonnaise on it and set it on the island.

I sat down in a stool and he sat next to me with his orange juice and food. I picked it up and took a bite. "Dayummm." I swallowed the food. "Good?" He asked taking a sip of his drink. "Yes, thank you, babe." I paused then I kissed his lips.

"Oo I like that." He smiled pecking my lips one more time. "Do you ever think how crazy it is." I ask.

"What do you mean?" Colby took a bit of his food. "How we started out hating each other then fake dated then became friends with benefits and now... we are dating." I took a sip of my drink.

"We'll yeah, but I'm glad we are I'm lucky to have you." He smiled. "Awe stop" I smack his chest. "Nah I'm just kidding, thank you." I peck his lips, again, I look him up and down. "Did you just check me out" Colby raised an eyebrow.

"No" I make my eyes trail off. "Mhm." He laughed, putting his arm around me kissing my temple.
————————————————————————-
So do y'all want me to continue this story bc I still have plans for them, like about la and stuff but idk if y'all are still interested.