Chapter 46

Chapter song: I love you so by the Walters

"You know sams seen my body before." I say slipping off the dress. I look at Colby through the mirror and he raised his eyebrow.

"You sent him nudes?" He look at me dead in the eye. "Maybe, but it was one time" I put back on my clothes. "Do you still have some?" Colby grabbed my phone and I quickly turned around to grab it but he grabbed my legs, sitting me on the stool. He stood in front of me.

"Open it" he said, I unlocked my phone, he was clicking things. "Damn" Colby whispered. "Alright I saw them now delete them" he handed me back my phone. "Why?" I looked at him. "No one else is aloud to see them" he picked up his stuff. "Okay." I deleted them.

I have no clue why but that was so hot.

I pay for my stuff and we leave. "Oo wait can we get pretzels?" I ask. "Yeah why not" Colby chuckled. He grabbed my hand as we went up the escalator. We went to the pretzel stand and got two pretzels. "Alright let's go" Colby took a bite of his food. We left the mall and got back to his car.

He started the car pulling out the lot. "Pretzel" he said, I held it up to his mouth and he took a bite "thanks" he placed his hand on my thigh as I kept eating.

About 20 minutes later he pulled into my driveway. I took the last bite of my pretzel. "Thanks for today, I had fun" I smile. "Of course"

"I'll call you afte-" Colby interrupted me with a kiss, he placed his hand on my cheek. This wasn't a normal kiss, it felt like he meant it. he pulled away, locking eyes with mine slowly. "I can't do this anymore." He looked down at my lips.

"What?" I pulled away. "Pretend we are just friends, I think about you all the time in ways I shouldn't." My lips went a gape.

"Col-" he stopped me again. "Please tell me you think about me, don't go on this date with Sam, please." Colby looked at me, with a bit of a frown.

"Uhm I..." my phone began ringing. I pick it up. "Hey Sam" I said while looking in Colby's eyes. "Hey I'm on my way." Sam spoke into the phone.

"Okay, see you" I hung up the phone. "I have to go" I get out the car. Colby back out, not hesitating to leave.

I felt horrible. I think about him all the time but I can't, I'm not supposed to be with him, it wasn't supposed to be like that. It was strict, no feelings. I'm sorry Colby...

**

Colby's pov

I watched as she ate the last bite of her food.

God she was do beautiful, and that pretty little mouth and her beautiful blue eyes, she was perfect. I wasn't supposed to catch feelings, but it happened, just the way she said my name and the way her soft lips pressed against mine. Her body was perfect and he laugh, god her laugh. I wanted to hold her forever. I think I lo-

"Thanks for today, i had fun" she interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah of course" she smiled, I looked down at her lips then back to her blue eyes.

"I'll call you afte-" I pushed my lips on to hers stopping her sentence, I put my hand on her soft, slightly red cheeks. I pulled away opening my eyes slowly locking eyes with her. "I can't do this anymore" I said looking back down at her lips, thinking about going in for another kiss.

"What?" She said confused, pulling away from me. I fiddled with my rings. "I think about you all the time, in ways that I shouldn't Katie." I watched as her lips gaped a bit.

No..

Col-" I stopped her. "Please tell me you think about me, don't go on this date with Sam, please." I looked at her holding back the tears forming in my waterline.

"Uhm I..." she didn't finish before her phone began ringing. I watched as she put the phone to her ear.. "Hey Sam" she said while looking me in my eyes. "Hey I'm on my way." Sam spoke into the phone.

"Okay, see you" She hung up the phone holding it in her ring filled hands. "I have to go" My heart dropped. She got out the car and I quickly back out the driveway as my vision was blurry from me holding back to the tears.

What the hell, I thought she felt the same. She's leaving me for Sam, no. I can't believe i fell for her. It was my fault I screwed everything up. What's wrong with me.

I pulled into my driveway, parking my car. I got out and walked inside, the aroma of beer filled my nose. My dad was no where in-sight, per usual.

I went upstairs to my room slamming my door. I laid on my bed, holding tightly onto a pillow, I picked it up throwing it at my door. "Fuck!" I yelled.

I pulled out the small container of weed I had, I rolled a blunt licking it and folding it. I put the tips to my lips, inhaling. My phone began ringing, I don't pick it up till the fifth ring. "Hello?" I coughed inhaling again.

"Hi is this Cole Robert Brock?" A women said. I blew out the smoke putting the blunt into a cup of water. "Uhm yes this is he" I spoke softly. "I'm sorry to inform you cole, but you father, Frank Cole Brock was found on the road, he overdosed on anti-anxiety pills, that seemed to belong to you. I'm sorry but he didn't make it, we tr-" I hung up the phone.

Dammit!
————————————————————————
I feel so bad for Colby. Please don't be mad I PROMISE y'all will be pleased soon.