Chapter 65

Chapter song: emo boy by Ayesha

Colby's pov:

"So a party?" I asked, helping Katie put back on her clothes. "Yeah, why not I have a hot tub a huge house it'll be fun. Is that okay with you? I can tell kat n-" I interrupted her with a kiss.

"Katie you don't have to ask for permission." I smiled. "I just wanted to make you I wasn't gonna upset you." She looked up at me. "I promise your not"

I glared into her beautiful blue eyes. "Okay" she nodded. I laid next to her putting her on my lap. Our foreheads and noses touched and I gently put my lips on hers and she pulled away smiling.

I couldn't stop staring.

God what is it with this girl, she has me wrapped around her finger. Nothing she could do would make me upset.

She stood up and I sat up sitting on the edge of her bed. "Alright I need to go get this part set up. I might need you help." She smiled with her teeth.

"Alright" I threw my hands up. "Okay cmon." She grabbed my hand bringing me out the room. She played music as we cleaned the house.

I watched as she grabbed keys from the wall. "Where you going?" I asked. "I have to go buy solo-cups and ping pong balls." She stopped at the door.

"I'll go. Stay here." I finished folding the blanket and walked over to her taking the keys from her hand putting them back.

"Thank you." She smiled. "Of course my love." I kissed her soft spirited lips. "I'll bring home some lunch." I said shutting the door behind me.

I go out to my car getting in. I back out the driveway and began driving to target.

**

I arrive back at the house and get out the car grabbing the groceries from the trunk. I go to tue door opening it. I close it behind me. I hear music coming from the kitchen. I walk in and see Katie dancing singing along to the music. "His chemical romance on my tee! He looked so sick like he was dying, if I said he wasn't hot then I'd be lying, Cmon handsome don't be coy. Cmon fuck me emo boy." She sung along, dancing and wiping the counters.

"Hmm that song seems a bit to realistic." I said pausing the music. She jumped a bit, rolling her eyes. "Keep doing that sweetheart they are gonna get stuck." I smiled at her knowing that's the first thing I ever said to her.

"Whatever, when you gonna stop saying that." She smiled helping me with the bags.

"Whenever I want. I got cups, plates, balls and..." I paused pulling out some blue flowers.

"These" I handed them to her. She looked up at me. "Colby...no one's ever... did this for me. That's so sweet." Her eyes watered a bit so I know it meant a lot.

"They remind me of your eyes and hair." I brushed the hair behind her ears. "Alright don't make it cringey." She smiled setting them on the counter.

"Always gotta ruin it" I joked kissing her lips. "You know me." She winked playing her music.

"He may not look like he gets bitches but honey. That dick was eleven inches." She winked.

"Cmon fuck me emo boy." She started directly at me.

"A already did." I said in a bit of a yelling tone.

"What" she shrugged Turing it up even more and began setting stuff up.

God damn I love this girl.
——————
Jokes on y'all I'm still alive. Yeah Ik y'all missed me 😫💅. Anyways, how did y'all like the switch up from Colby's pov?