Chapter 25

I walk inside and walked past the living room. "So." My mom steps in front of me. "What the hell mom! Don't do that!" I look at her. "Sorry, uhm, I think you need these." My mom hands me a box of birth control. "They were mine but I don't need them anymore."

I widen my eyes at my mom. "Mom!" I look at her. "I'm just trying to help you out Katie" she looks at me. I roll my eyes and go upstairs to my room. I clean up the bit of mess and put it away. I sit down on my bed, holding up the box of birth control.

We are friends with benefits so... does that mean it'll happen again?

I take a pill out the aluminum I hold it in my hand about to put it my mouth when my phone goes off. I set the pill down and pick up my phone. It was from Colby.

Just then I hear a car honk

Just then I hear a car honk. I grab my vape my bag and throw on my shoes. I run down the steps and out the door. I see Emily's jeep I jump in the front. "Hey" she squeals. I peck her lips. "Hey." I smile.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded. I picked up my phone and responded to Colby.

I put down my phone

I put down my phone. "So, spread it, did y'all fuck, did y'all not?" She asked. I sigh. "Uhm yeah. Twice." I say. She beats her wheel. "Yes!" She got excited. "But, we are just friends." I say.

"Sorry to break it to you Katie but friends don't just fuck each other. Twice." She looks at me, "with benefits" I roll my eyes. She laughs. "So, hoe. Tell me how big was it?" She smirked at me, "oh my god Emily, really." I rest my head against the back of the seat. "Tell me." She punched me in the thigh, "fine" I groan.

"I- it was about 6 1/2 to 7 inches." I look at her. Her eyes go wide. "How the fuck are you not dead!" She turns into the school parking lot. "Cmon" I roll my eyes. I grab my bag and get out the car. I walk into school going to my locker, Emily does the same but seems speechless. I close my locker and I see Colby. "Holy shit, what is it with people trying to scare my today." I punch Colby's shoulder. "Hey" he smiles.
"Hey."

He puts his arm over my shoulder, "I guess we don't really have to act anymore?" He whisper. "Well kinda, we still have to pretend to be on a relationship." I smirk at him playing with the collar of his shirt. "I like when your seductive." He whispered as his hand fell to my hip. I put my hand on the side of his face and pushed our lips together. I pull away.

"7 inches" Emily says. I looked over at her, she was looking down at Colby's pants. "Is she okay?" Colby asked.

"Uhm, yeah, let's just go to first." I say, Colby nods. "Okay" we walk in to first period. "Wow, Katie and Colby, showing up on time." The teacher looks at us. "Fuck off" I roll my eyes Colby sat down in his desk and I put my bag next to mine, I sit on top of Colby's desk.

"Did you tell Emily?" He asked me. "About what?" I look at him. "Us" he looked up at me. "Yeah, before the party." I place my hand on my knee. "Okay" he nods.

"No" he smiles. "Okay." I nod, I lean down pecking his lips. The bell rings and I get off his desk and sit in my own. "Alright today we will be assigning partners for the end of the semester grade, this is worth half your grade, and honestly some of y'all need this." Our teacher looks directly at me. I smack my teeth.

"Alright come get your papers." I go up to the desk and see my partners are, Colby, Katrina and... fuck me. Sam.

I clear my throat and walk over to Colby showing him the paper. "You got be shitting me right now." He whispered. I roll my eyes. "I'm telling you Colby, I don't want to work with him, and I'm actually going to work on this if not, I'll fail."

I stood and and walked to the teacher. "Uhm can I change partners?" I asked. He shook his head I groaned, I say back down beating my head against the table. "Hey, look maybe when he finds out he won't work on it and I'll just take his part." He laughs.

"It isn't funny" I groan. "Katie, you-" Colby was interrupted by Sam. "So partners, who's house." I look up and see him, I roll my eyes. "How me and Colby and kat work at my house and you... uhm work by yourself. Yeah. Okay." I start packing up my stuff.

"Look, I know me and you." Sam looks at me. "And me and Colby, aren't on the best terms but can we ignore that for four days and get this project done?" He crossed his arms sorting on the desk next to me and Colby.

"Hey guy-" Kat stopped looking at Sam. "What the hell!" Her eyes went wide. "Why are you here?" She look Sam up and down.

"He's our partner." I roll my eyes. "Fuck me." Kat groans. "Why are y'all all so mad, what did I where do?" Sam asked me. "Did you seriously just ask me what you did? You gave Colby a fucking black eye, you technically cheated on me with the biggest whore in the schoo-" Colby stopped me, grabbing my hand. "Don't cause a scene." He looked at me.

I nodded. "Fuck you, let's go" I say as the bell rings. I kept Colby's hand in mine walking to my locker. I set my school stuff in it then I grab my gym stuff. I slam my locker shut. "Katie, calm down." Colby grabs my hip, I rest my body against the lockers.

I put my hands over my face wiping it. "I can't work with him Colby." I look him in the eyes. "It's okay, it's only four days then we can go back to ignoring him." Colby said.

"Yeah. Okay" I breathe. "You'll be fine" Colby reassured me. He pulled my body close with his hand, that was on my hip still. He pushed his lips onto mine.

"Can y'all not"  Emily says disgusted. "Oh please" I say pulling away, Colby kissed mg neck. "You and Jake have done way worse." I pitch slightly.

"No we have not." She crossed her arms. "He fingered you in the hallway." I laugh, Colby pulls away from my neck.

"Whatever" she rolls her eyes. Colby then grabs my butt pulling me in for another quick make out. "Okay well at least I don't get a 7 inch dick shoved in me." Colby pulls away. "What?" He looks at Emily.

"Your making that seem like a bad thing" I look at her as well. Colby looked back at me, smiling. I laugh. "Sorry" I whispered. He sighed playfully pulling away from my body. "I'll see you at lunch" Colby smiles.

"See ya" I wink and smack his ass. He sways my hand away and rolls his eyes. "7 inch beast." Emily yells. "What the hell emily Cmon." I grab her arm bringing her along with me.

"Man, I wish I got 7 inches pounded into me" Emily said a bit sad. "I'm only get 5" she walked along with me.

"Girl get your small ass to gym." I push her a bit. She laughs.
———————————————————————————
:) I don't know what to put as the caption but I might not be writing for a couple of days cus I'm going out of town for thanksgiving.