Chapter 14

Chapter song: ain't no way around it by Dj drama.

"Don't play around princess." Colby groans throwing his head back. I straddle his lap. "I want you." I whisper in his ear to the lick down his neck, I slowly unbuttoned his top, as he was fully dressed and I only remained in underwear.

He picks me up putting me on top of the school desk, he rips off my underwear, licking up my thigh, to then pleasure me. I let out a moan. I grab his hair, running my fingers through it the then pull it slightly. I use my other hand to Balance myself on the desk.

I moan throwing my head back. Colby comes up, "Katie, wake up." "Kat-

**

"Katie." I lift my hands from my arms, wiping the slight bit of drool from my face. I look up and see Colby. "You feel asleep" Colby chuckles.

"Oh" I look around realizing I just had a dream about Colby fvcking me. "Uhm, sorry." I yawn wiping the drool from my desk.

Colby laughs putting out a hand. I grab my bag putting it on my back. I grab his hand as we walk out the classroom. "Do you want me to walk you to your last class?" Colby offered. I shake my head. "No it's uh all good." I smile slightly, still weirded out about what just happened.

"Okay." Colby hugs me placing his hands on my hips. My body gets tense. As I squirm around trying not to make a scene. "Are you okay?" Colby whispered in my ear, sending a spine shivering chill down my body.

I'm not even attracted to this man, what is happening.

"Uhm yeah I'm just still kinda tired." I fake smile trying to play it off. I felt Colby move the hair for my neck, "your pretty when your asleep" he whispered, slightly kissing over his markings. I push his head away, I lean against the wall, tapping my foot looking down at the floor.

"If you say drooling is pretty then your in for a surprise" I laugh trying to play it off. "Uhm okay." Colby chuckles, watching me looking down at the floor.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Colby nods, picking up my chin with his finger. "Are you sure your good, your face is pretty red." Colby questioned examining.

"You don't want me to walk you to the nurses office or anyth-" I move his finger, looking back down at the floor. "Yeah I'm good." I nod. "Okay." Colby snorts a tiny bit. "Bye." He walks away. I put my hand in my forehead groaning.

I'm so confused at what just happened, I'm not used to this feeling.

Did Colby Brock just fvcking turn me on. Holy shit

**

I take a seat in my last class pulling out a pencil getting ready for the exam. I was handed a paper and I began writing my name, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Colby :/

C- any particular reason for you to moan my name in your sleep?

I put my hand over my mouth.

K- you were hearing things.

I smile into my phone. "Katie, phone away." Mrs. Liker whispered walking past me. I nod and put my phone in my pocket, and began my exam.

**

I walk to my locker grabbing my bags. "Katie!" I hear my voice being called, I turn around and see Corey. I roll my eyes, throwing my bag on my back and shutting my locker.

He walks over to me with kian and Jc behind him. "Yes Corey?" I look at him. "Down to come to my party tonight?" He asked, leaning against my locker. "Why?" I ask.

"Cause, we need a pretty lady like you there." Corey winks at me. I shake my head smiling. "Fin-" I didn't even finish before Corey jumped up and down.

"Ill see you there." Corey smirks walking away. I then see Emily walking up to me with Jakes arm over her shoulder. "What was that all about?" She asked.

"I have no clue." I laugh. We walk to Emily's car getting in. I sit in the back while Jake sits in the front. Emily starts the car backing out. "We have to drop Jake off, then I'm coming over to yours and we are going to get dressed." Emily says.

"Oh we are actually going" I raise an eyebrow. "Well duh! Corey's party's are known to always be the best parties." Emily turns up the radio slightly.

I groan. "I don't like parties."

"Sick it up butter cup!" Emily laughs. "Your mom isn't home yet is she?" She asked. I shake my head. "Cool, I'll probably sleep over." She yips.

"Holy shit Emily, why the hell you talking so much?" I laugh. She flips me off. Pulling into jakes driveway. She kisses him, he goes to get out the car but she pulls his back, kissing him again I watch as his tongue goes into her mouth.

"Eww, what the hell." I look away. Jake gets out the car and Emily leans over smacking his butt. "I love you" she yells, rolling up the window. "Y'all are so gross." I hop up front.

"Oh like you and Colby haven't done anything like that before." She leaves Jake neighborhood. "We haven't." I mention.

"What, so like y'all haven't even had sex yet?" She raised an eyebrow. "No" I look at her. "I don't even like hi- shit I wasn't spoused to say that." I look at her scared.

"Wait, wait wait so you mean to tell me, y'all are dating but you don't like him and y'all have never had sex?" She yells in a confused tone.

"We aren't even dating." I say as she pulls into my driveway. "What!?" She slams on breaks, making me hit the dash. "Ow what the fvck" I laugh.
———————————————————————————
I wrote this late last night so sorry for the beginning part 💀😭 vote, follow, comment.