Chapter 20

Chapter song: a little bit by Lykke Li.

I hear a loud bang, faded. I groan trying to fall back asleep.

I felt around the bed to see Colby gone. "Colby" I whispered. I opened my eyes to see him gone. I hear faint yelling.

I try to listen in. "What that fuck dad! What the hell is wrong with you." I hear what sounds like Colby's voice yell.

"Don't talk to me like that boy" I hear a grown man's voice. "I will talk to you however I need to! Just because she was in my room doesn't give you the fucking right to try and fucking touch her you piece of shit!" Colbys yells. I cover my mouth.

I hear a door slam and footsteps coming quickly down the hallway. I quickly lay my head back down, closing my eyes a bit, facing the opposite way of the door so my eyes can't be seen.

I hear a sigh as the door shuts. I then hear walking over to the bathroom, I hear the light switch flip, then the faucet turn on.

I slowly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look through the doorway and see Colby wiping a bloody nose. "Colby! Oh my god." I walk into the bathroom.

"Shit Katie, you weren't spoused to see me." Colby sighs. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah" Colby nods. I take the rag out of his hand.

"Your rubbing to hard." I mention as I wipe the blood away gently as it kept leaking down. "Tell me what happened." I say while I keeping wiping the blood away.

"It doesn't matter" Colby mumbled. "Yes it does, tell me." I give Colby a stern look and stop wiping with the rag.

"Alright fine." Colby sighs, I nod and then place the rag back on his nose. "So I woke up to the sound of my door shutting I thought it was you coming back from the bathroom so I just went back to sleep, but then I heard footsteps, walking to the bed, then they stopped. I looked over and saw you laying down but my dad, h-..." Colby looked down.

"He what Colby, what did he do?" I say softly. "I'm so sorry" Colby began crying. My face goes blank as I drop the rag, pulling him into a hug. He rest his head on my shoulder crying. "I'm so sorry Katie. You didn't deserve anything."

His hands wrapped around my hip, squeezing them tightly. I put my hands around his back, and one on his head keeping him close to me.

He pulls away. "Sorry." He cried even more. I use my hands to wipe his tears. "Hey it's okay. But I need you to tell me what your dad did Colby." I say.

Colby nods. He grabs my hand and takes me to hisroom as we sit down on the bed. "He tried touch you" Colby whispered.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him. "He tried to touch you Katie, he hand his hand down you underwear." Colby voice cracked as he tried not to cry.

I put my hand over my mouth. "I'm so sorry Kat-" I stop him. "What did you do?" I asked. He blinks slowly. "I sat up and pushed him away, I then got out of the bed. He tried to run away but I grabbed him. I closed my door and punch him in the eye, causing him to hit me. Then I called him sick. An-" I didn't let him finish.

"I heard the rest." I nod. I pull Colby in for a hug. I lay down on the pillow as his head rest on my chest. I play with his hair gently, massaging his back. "I'm sorry princess." He whispered.

"Don't apologize, it's not you fault." I whispered back.

"But it is. I told you that I didn't want you to stay here because he would try and hurt you." Colby voice vibrated my chest.

"But it's not your fault, I decided to stay here. It was my choice." Colby looks up at me. I smile, his lips touched mine for a quick peck, he pulled away to see if I was okay with it, I connect his lips back to mine, as our lips moved in sync, his hand was placed onto my jaw.

I pull away. "We got to get ready for school" I smile. "It's already 10 am, let's skip, we can just hang out at the mall." Colby mentions. "That sounds fun, but can we stop by my house so I can change?" I ask.

"Of course princess." He whispered. I nod, Colby gets off my lap, he hands me a pair of joggers, I put them on.

"Perfect fit" I look in his mirror. He nods.
———————————————————————————
sorry about the begging idk if I need to out a tw but if I do let me know.