Chapter 10

Chapter song: Red means I love you

"Thanks for lunch, are you sure you don't want me to pay." I ask. Cleaning up the table. "No it's good, besides I owe it to you because of last night." Colby smiles. "Yeah, I had fun, also you never gave me your number." I hand the plates to the lady helping her, she hands Colby the check. "Here lemme see your phone."

I hand Colby my phone. He puts his number in it. "Hey don't look through my phone, i see you." I look at him in the eyes. He hand me back my phone. "Why you talking to your boyfriend?" He smirks. I roll my eyes. "No" I laugh. "Lemme guess, You got nudes in your phone" he bites his bottom lip, as his lips quivered up. "No..." I turn my head. I hear him snort. "What's so funny" I furrow my eye brows.

"You don't look like that type of person." He leans over the table, crossing his arms. I mimicked his position. "Oh trust me lover boy." I put my finger in his chin. "I do" I smile, standing up. "Are you coming?" I asked?

He rolls his eyes. He flops money plus a tip on the table.

**

"We are back, now get the fvck out my car." Colby laughs. I punch him in the arm. "Don't even" I open the door. I grab my phone putting it in my pocket. Colby gets out to, locking his car. I wait for him and he grabs my hand. "Let's go fake girlfriend." He smiles at me. We walk into school, everyone was at their lockers. "What time is it?" I asked. Colby pulled out his phone. "1:37" he puts his phone away again. "Oh shit! We missed 4th period." My lips turn up, trying not to laugh.

"Oops" Colby shrugs. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, cus I'm probably about to skip." Colby smile. He looks down at me, as I'm about 2 to 3 inches shorter than him, he kisses my cheek. "See you tomorrow fake girlfriend" he whispered, i try not to smile.

"Okay, see you tomorrow fake boyfriend" I whisper back. I get out of his reach and walk to my locker, I open it grabbing my bag for my last class. My locker then suddenly closes. "What the hell!" I yell, I look at see Alyssa.

"What the hell do you want?" I roll my eyes. She gets close to me. "Listen here little girl, I know your faking it with Colby, this little act, it's not real." She smiles. "He wants me, and I know it, y'all don't have to try to do anything to make me jealous, cause I never will be, especially not of you." She smirks, laughing. She walked away and I flicked her off.

I watch as she runs to Sam, kissing his lips. I look at him, he pulls from the kiss, looking At me with pity. I roll my eyes, trying to hold back the tears.

I walk across the hall to Colbys locker, I see him talking to Jake, I grab his hand pulling him. "What. Where are we going?" He asked confused.

I stop. "I don't know, my house, somewhere, I don't wanna fvcking be here!" I cross my arms. He looks to the side seeing Alyssa watching us, smirking.

God I hate her, I wish she just fall down a ditch.

He nods. "Alright let's go" he puts his arm around my shoulder walking with me out the school. We walk to his car when he takes his arm off me. We both get in the car. "Type your address." He hands me his phone.

I type in my address and hand it back to him. I rest my hand on my head looking out the window. Colby began driving. "Are you okay? What happened?" Colby placed his hand on my knee in a concerning way.

"I'll tell you later just let me think" Colby takes his hand off my knee. "Okay. Take as long as you need" Colby said softly.

**

He pulls up to my house. "Thank you. Do you want to come inside?" I asked. "My mom isn't here, probably won't be for another 3 days." I smile, opening the door.

"Sure why not." He unbuckled getting out of the car. We close the car doors and I walk to the front unlocking it.

"Damn, you have a nice house." Colby smiles looking around. "Yeah, here follow me." I say walking up the steps. I get to my door. "Stay out here" I slightly open my door squeezing myself in. I grab all the clothes throwing them in my closet. I pick up all the trash putting it in a garbage bag, I quickly clean up the floors.

I turn on my leds. Then light a candle. "Alright you can come in" I say. Colby opens the door. "Sorry I had to clean my room quickly." I laugh. I take off my shoes throwing them.

"Okay but your room is so cool

"Okay but your room is so cool." Colby sits on the bottom of my bed. "Thanks" I smile. "So care to tell what happened?" He asked. I sat on the bed, crisscross.

"Uhm, they don't believe us." I look at colby. I flop back onto my pillow. I Un fold my legs, putting them Jin Colbys lap. I hear him snort. "Well then we will just have to make them believe us." He said, he massaged my lower leg. "How?" I rest my hand behind my head.

"Hickeys"

Do What!?
——————————————————————————
Heheheh!