~Waka Chaka!~

"Always be afraid. Fear heightens your senses. Fear keeps you alive!" Blinky announced.

Jim was dodging and weaving fire blasts while blocking spines of rock with his sword. On the sidelines, Toby was warming up in his gym clothes while his Chubby Tracker occasionally beeped, giving him points for his exercise. Sadie, however, was sitting against a wall, reading books about pies. Their Nana's birthday was coming up, and she promised that she would spend the night learning to make the traditional Domzalski pie. Just as she looked up, however, Jim got distracted and knocked over by a sphere.

"Arrogance gets you killed."

"Yeah, I'll have to remember that," Jim said, Blinky helping him up as the training resumed.

"Draal, however, does not fear you. That will be his weakness, but not you. You'll be wearing your armor. That will be your strength."

Jim raised his sword, moving forward with each swing, once again blocking each blow from the machines.

Sadie returned to her book, Toby shouting, "Oh, yeah. Looking good, Jimbo. Feel the burn! If Jim's getting fit, I'm getting fit. Don't want to be too big!"

Arrgh frowned and Toby added, "Not that there's anything wrong with being big. But if I'm gonna have Jim's back, I gotta be nimble. Yeah, baby! Hit a benchmark. I've run a total of a hundred feet. Five calories burned. Nice!"

"You know, I think being afraid is the one rule that I excel at," Jim said, Sadie looking up to see several spikes impaled into a statue.

"No, Master Jim. You must excel at all three. If trolls are ever going to embrace you as Trollhunter, you must ignore your human instincts. Do that, and I have no doubt you will defeat Draal!"

Jim threw his sword, striking right through a statue just as Draal walked into the Hero's Forge.

"Look, it's training. Cute," Draal said to his friend, the 2 trolls laughing.

"Let your fear keep you alive. Let his arrogance lead him astray. Defeat him and you'll make history," Blinky said, all of them leaving to go home.

"I'm so happy we have a field trip today! That means no classes-" "And no homework," Jim added, finishing Sadie's sentence as the class walked up to the museum.

They all stood outside the museum, Ms. Nomura walking out. Her black hair was in a slick center part, her piercing green eyes staring at the students before clasping her hands together.

"I know contemporary media might lead you to believe European history is full of swords, sorcery, and scandal. I assure you, the truth is far more interesting, and there's no better place to start than Renaissance Era pottery!"

A collective groan went through the crowd, as everyone except Eli rolled their eyes in boredom.

"Since we have limited time, Ms. Nomura, perhaps it's best if they explore the museum on their own. Don't you think?" Mr. Strickler asked, Nomura nodding.

The second they all got permission, Claire grabbed Sadie's wrist, dragging her into the museum.

"C'mon! Let's go check out the dresses!" she said, smiling.

After climbing some stairs to the second floor, they found the collection of Renaissance gowns and unfortunately for them, Steve joined them.

"Look at that embroidery," Claire said, placing her hand on the glass while Steve turned his attention to Sadie.

"Hey, sorry if you got caught up in that little tiff between Lake and I, but I want you to know since joining the play, I feel like there's another side of me that wants to come out."