~Return of the Trollhunter~

Sadie was out of breath as she and Toby sprinted down the dark streets of Arcadia. Toby had taken a stone with him to school that day, a stone that had released a fire cat that was now chasing the two of them. She'd already called Jim to tell him what happened, and the boy agreed to try and find them in the town after setting up a trap for the flaming creature.

"Come on, Toby!" she shouted, Toby shouting, "I'm not as fast as- LOOK OUT!"

Suddenly, the tires of the car squealed as a man in his car tried to hit his brakes, upon seeing the two of them running and obviously not paying attention. Sadie swung her legs into the air, sliding over the hood while Toby crashed into the car, rolling over the top and falling onto the ground on the other side. But after Sadie helped him up, the two of them continued their sprint now that the car had allowed the cat to gain on them. Their run led them over the bridge and into downtown where they started to wind down the streets and alleyways as fast as they could.

"Oh, what are we doing, Sadie? Only an idiot races a creature with four legs!" Toby shouted, Sadie grabbing his hand and pulling him down another alleyway.

At the end of the alley, however, there was a wooden fence in their way. Toby ran even faster, passing Sadie as he ran full speed at the fence.

"I can do this!" he shouted, struggling to climb the fence as Sadie turned, noticing that the cat was gaining.

Toby eventually failed to climb the fence, Sadie running full force and crashing into him. This caused the fence to tip over, the two of them rolling towards the curb as the fire creature crept even closer. But Jim suddenly pulled up on the vespa he'd spent the past few months building with Blinky and he held out a hand, Sadie taking it and standing.

"Hop on!" he said to the two of them.

Sadie put on her helmet, getting on behind Jim before Toby crawling on the back behind her as he shouted, "Go, go, go! Go, go, go!" while Jim said, "Adios, fire cat."

But, when he went to start the vespa, it didn't move and Sadie said, "Hey, maybe save the jokes for when we aren't gonna die!"

"Come on!" Jim said anxiously as the fire cat got closer.

The Vespa suddenly hummed to life, finally starting and nearly jerking Toby off as Jim sped off down the street, the fire cat right on their tails. Sadie hugged Jim's waist tightly while Toby watched as the creature advanced. His grip on Sadie's shoulders tightened as he shouted for Jim to speed up, the Trollhunter doing as asked.

"I can't believe you took that stupid rock to your science class!" he shouted.

"First, it's not a rock. It's volcanic slag. And how was I supposed to know there was a flaming monster hiding in it?" Toby asked defensively, Jim shouting, "You bought a magic rock off a troll named "Mervin the Monster Dealer." What did you think would happen, Tobes?!"

They finally stopped just outside an alleyway, the three teens getting off the Vespa as Jim desperately said, "Blinky, please tell me you got it!"

"Of course, Master Jim. You've lured the luminaire right into our stratagem."

"Stra-ta-gem?" Arrrgh asked, sniffing something before throwing it away while Blinky sighed, saying, "It means brilliant trap."

That's when the fire cat rounded the corner, stalking into the alleyway. Sadie, Toby and Jim ran back to stand in front of Arrrgh, the troll protecting them while Blinky prepared to deal with the flaming beast. But, after a few seconds, he still hadn't done anything.

"What are you waiting for? Throw it!" Jim shouted, Blinky beginning to back away.

"Um, Master Jim, you said this was a luminaire when that is obviously an infernal hellheeti!" Blinky shouted.