~Character Update~

Hello everyone! This isn't a bad author's note, as I have the next two chapters cued up to post. But someone pointed out to me that I never included a picture of what I had originally imagined for Sadie and what she COULD look like. Whatever you have been imagining her to look like is fine, but this was the picture I used when I first started to write this 3 years ago:

Obviously, she would share a hair color that is closer in color to Toby's hair color, but that was the image that I had found 3 years ago that best matched what I was looking for

Some other things to know in reference to the story (that I forgot to mention) is that:

1) She is about 5'4'', so she's about 2-3 inches shorter than Jim, about 2-3 inches taller than Toby, and about an inch shorter than Claire.

2) She IS Toby's twin sister. I never really explained the age gap in the original story, so I can only assume that I wrote her in as his twin sister since there is no other reasonable age gap to explain them being the same age. I will be honest though, this change was made as of last week since, as mentioned, it wasn't explained.

3) She was friends with Claire before Jim, which can be confusing because she knows the story of Jim's dad leaving really well. But she met Claire when she was 5 years old and she officially became friends with Jim when she was 6 years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next few weeks, the chapters will be updated regularly and are cued up to be posted every Thursday starting this week (and depending on how bored I am I may post on Tuesdays as well). If you have any questions or suggestions about/for the story, please let me know! I enjoy hearing from everyone, and thank you to the person who asked me the questions about Sadie! It was nice to talk with you!

- Lia <3