Updated OC Picture/FAQ

This is the updated version of Sadie that matches her story description better!

Obviously, she would look younger, but this is the best reference that matches her description

(Disclaimer: This was made using an AI Website, and thus has some flaws in it. I am not an artist and cannot afford a commission. Once I can afford one, I will likely find an artist and get a commission rather than using AI)

FAQ:

1) When am I going to start publishing again?

- Short answer is this Saturday! I'm so excited to get back into writing this book, especially since you've all been on a "cliffhanger" since last May-ish!

2) Why did I stop publishing?

- Just some personal/family reasons that caused me to take a step back, but it didn't feel appropriate to discuss in an Authors Note, hence the radio silence

3) Will I be writing about 3Below, Wizards, and Rise of the Titans? (multiple questions smushed together)

- I will be, and if I change which storyline I was following, it will be obvious! I will also say that Sadie will be part of some of the Season 1 and 2 episodes of 3Below, and most of Wizards!

4) Will I have to take a break again?

- Hopefully not, I plan to release a new chapter every other-ish weekend at some point (Saturday or Sunday), so hopefully my weeks don't get so busy that I fall behind!

5) How can I leave a suggestion/idea for the story?

- You can either message me privately, or you can leave a comment! I love interacting with everyone, and it always makes me happy to see that so many people enjoy this story since I actually started to publish it as a joke!

Anyways, I'll see everyone in a few days with the next chapter! Thank you all so much for your support!!

- Lia <3  <3  <3