Chapter 1

"How much?", he asked with a serious tone as he just walked right to the cashier. "U-um pardon? What is it you would like to buy, sir?" you speak politely to the guy in front of you. Anyone could see how confused you are. Who doesn't? This guy just out of the blue waltz inside the cafe you are working in and asked for the price of something. His eyes stare at you for quite long before his hand puts a nearby muffin on the table "How much everything?". Scanning the muffin, you then looked back at him still a bit confused "That would be ¥750. Would you like a bag? Ah it will be ¥760 if with the bag". "¥760 with the bag?" he raised one of his brows, "How cheap.. ¥760 it's everything? Are you sure about that?". You nodded your head innocently "Yes, sir.. It's already included with the tax and the bag.. Um.. So would you like a bag with it or would you just have it on the go? You could have the tissues here if you decide to eat it on your way". "...Eating that on my own way to the meeting sounds tempting, but a bag would be good too. I'm unsure how you will put yourself in that tiny bag tho, miss.." his eyes glanced at your name tag before looking back at you. "...y/n l/n-san". "Ah bag it is- Wait what????" You were half way putting the muffin inside the bag before you realised what he was fully saying. "Stop wasting my time.. Put everything in that bag like you just saying..." he put a stack of money on the table. That startled you as your brain was unable to proceed with what was actually happening. "H-huh um s-sir.. I-it's ¥760, this money is too much?" You looked up at him still unable to get what he meant, while finally put the muffin inside the bag and handed it to him. He was about to say something but then someone opened the door "What the hell took you so long, koko? We are about to be late". You could see a man with a scar on his face who seemed upset. "Yea yea~ Just a minute, inupi.", he sighed as he glanced over his shoulder before looking back at you that still looked confused. "So, where is the bag that you are about to put yourself in? You heard him, we don't have a lot of time-", you fast give the rest of his money and the change for his muffin. "A-a deep apologies, sir.. But I'm not included in the menu. Thank you for your purchase and have a nice day..", you try your best to be as brave as you could. You knew enough that these two people were not ordinary people and your gut telling you to not get involved with them. "Hmm~" he stared at you for a good minute before he smirked and turned his back. He looked over his shoulder "That is too bad~ I will come back some other time.. Who knows they will add you on the menu..". You gasped a little, you know how rude and inappropriate that is but somehow you can't help but end up blushing. 'Please don't ever come back! Crazy dude!' of course you only said that inside your head.

Few days have passed, and it was peaceful and sunny. You love it when things aren't that busy and the weather is really nice too. You were just done arranging the freshly baked muffins and cupcakes, when you heard the door of the cafe open "Ah Welcome-". Again you saw him waltz in 'Shit.. That crazy guy again..'. You tried your best to act professional as you greeted him "Welcome to the Cafe OO.. Would you like to dine in or would you like a take away?". "Let me see the menu.. ", he spoke in an arrogant tone before he took a seat on one of the tables. It clearly ticked you but again you can't just be angry at customers. You still need the job after all. Walking back to him, you handed him the menu and waited beside him. You could see how he read through the menu before putting it down and looking back at you, "Your name isn't there. Why haven't they updated the menu?". Aaah you are about to lose it, your smile twitched in annoyance "A deep apologies, sir.. Unfortunately, we don't serve people here. How about you try our favourite or would you like to try our new dishes?". "If it includes you in it, I'll take it..", he saw how annoyed you are and he seems to be enjoying this.