Chapter 7

You woke up after a while. "Huh..?", seems still barely awake, you didn't know a car window glass could be that comfortable and smell quite nice. "If you are awake, hurry up and get the fuck off me.." your eyes widened when you heard his voice so close. Your hand then tapped on his chest as you slowly looked up at him. You could see he raised one of his brow, "I said get off and what on earth you think you are doing? Stop touching me as you please.. You just became my girlfriend a few minutes ago and you're already harassing me?". You quickly pulled away from him. Your face turned red and you still tried to process everything. 'Wait, if I fall asleep there.. Shit, am I drooling?!' you panicky wiped your lips with your sleeve. He just sits there watching you panicking, "You are drooling.. ". You gasped as you saw there was a little wet spot on his chest. God how you want to jump out from the car. "I-i'm so sorry, koko-san. I will wash this for you later.. ", you hurriedly getting closer, panicky dabbing your sleeve on his chest, hoping to wiped away your droll on his shirt. Your face becomes as red as it could be. You cussed yourself for this embarrassing moment. Koko? It's hard for him to keep his poker face but he has managed to do so. Due to you not sitting properly, the time the car stopped suddenly, your face fell flat on his lap. Your eyes widened as he quickly pushed you away. Your brain stopped working as you just sat there frozen in shock. Of course you feel something, a bulge perhaps. "Sit properly, y/n.. Don't be a pain in the ass.." He gave you a cold glance, his tone sounds cold and slightly threatening. "And you.. Why the fuck you suddenly stopped like that, you piece of shit..." he glare to his driver. "S-sorry, boss.. T-there was a cat...", Both of you and the driver somehow in sync apologising to him. He sighed as he tried to calm himself. Since you are too scared, you keep your head down. Little did you know his ears as red as your face.

The rest of the way to his place sure ended up in awkward silence. That five minutes ride feels like 100 years for you. Just a day with him feels like you are already losing 10 years of your life span. The time you two arrived, you still amaze with how fancy the place is. You were about to grab your backpack and suitcase, when he grab your hand, stopping you "What are you doing?". You looked up at him innocently "Carry my stuff????". "Leave it, he will carry it later.", pulling you to walk with him, you still a bit flustered and tried to put some resistances. "A-ah no, it's alright. They're not heavy, I could carry-", "I said leave it, y/n. Don't make me repeat myself. Now move" he said in a more demanding tone, while pulled you to back walked with him. "Y-yes, sir..", you averted your eyes to the man that seems taking and carrying your stuffs, while you just let him drag you with him. He is just too scary for you to fight back sometimes. Again you go back to the place you called a shit hole. Well that shit hole is your home sweet home now for a while. "Um.. Koko-san?" you looked up at him, made his eyes glance at you "Um.. where would my room be?". "The room is over there.." he pointed to the other door, "here.. This is the spare card. It only went to this floor and only could open this place.. So don't try anything funny". You didn't really know what he meant but you just nodded your head, all you understand is, no wandering around to other floor. You then walk as carefully as you could, trying not to step on the stuffs that scattered on the floor, heading to the room that he pointed. The time you open the door, you see Inupi on the bed topless and sleeping. You quickly closed the door. You opened it again and the guy was still there. Again you closed it. You then looked at koko with confused and innocent looks, "Um.. K-koko-san.. There is a man sleeping on the bed?????". "Ah.. that's probably just Inupi. Let him be. He will wake up anytime soon.", you are dumbfounded with how relaxed and calm he is saying that. You silent for a moment before your face makes an Oh I get it! Expression. 'So he is gay and need a cover up..' you nodded to yourself, convincing yourself with the quite bizarre sight.

Since you can't go inside the room and you are getting bored due you may not wander around except that room and that floor, you asked him if you try to clean up the shit hole. "Do whatever you want, I'm busy", hearing his answer, so there you are, cleaning the places bit by bit. He just watches while he is sitting at his working space as you get busy going back and forth to the kitchen. It took you four hours as now the living room looks more tidy. You looked at the clock on the wall, it's already past dinner time. No wonder you are hungry. Went to him, you saw how he seems busy and seems quite stressed while looking at the stack of those papers. "K-koko-san.. We.. didn't have anything to use for dinner.. The fridge only has alcohol and some energy bars.. And your boyfriend.. He hasn't woken up.. Is he alright? Shall I call an ambulance? He..isn't dead right?", you spoke in worried tones. He looked up at you with confused yet slight upset expression "The fuck you said? What boyfriend?". "The guy on the bed??? Your boyfriend?? He hasn't woken up since we arrived. Also, the food.. There are no cooking utensils either.." you standing there anxiously, saying those words with innocent dumb face. "He isn't my boyfriend. He is my friend. No more no less. Say that again and I will throw you out the window. Just order some food, anything would be fine." You flinched when you heard his words as you just nodded your head and grabbed your phone to order some food 'Is throwing people out the window some kind of trend??? Hell is wrong with rich people.. Guess he is also still too embarrassed about their relationship huh..'. You and your assumption as you again convince yourself. You wonder if he would be really okay with the foods you are ordering. They're of course from some cheap restaurants that you order once in a while, yet from your point those are still costy. You also order some for the guy that you assume is probably dead on the bed since he hasn't moved much nor made any noises or woken up even though you've been vacuuming and cleaning around the place. When the food comes, you remember you have no money so you again make your way to koko. "Um.. Koko-san.." again you standing in front of his desk, made him sighed. "What is it this time?" he looked up at you with tired looks on his face. "The food is here, but... I don't have enough to pay for everything.." you actually feel quite embarrassed asking money from him. Putting down the paper, he got up from his chair "Wake inupi up.. I will deal with it". You just nodded your head, his words and expression quite scary in your opinion, clearly he is not in his best mood. Little did you know, that just how he is, yet for you it sounds more like he will kill the delivery man rather than pay for the food only. Making your way to the bedroom, you are standing there staring at the sleeping topless guy. Wondering how to wake him up.