Chapter 13

-Koko's POV-

He sure forgot everything once the drug kicked in. There are only laughs and pleasure for him. Now he knows why Sanzu is addicted to this stuff. One thing he didn't expect was her looking for him. He just finished snorting away his happiness powder and was in the middle of making out with the girl, when he saw her right beside Inupi "Y/n?". He then saw Inupi slammed the door shut. He froze there as his brain tried its best to get back to working. He quickly got up, pushing the girl away "Shit!". But he felt like he was unable to even stand straight and ended up falling on his knees. "You shouldn't suddenly get up like that while the drug kicks in, Koko~" Sanzu chuckled as he watched Koko groan and struggle. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck.. How..how long..this shit?" he glared at Sanzu. "I dunno, man.. Two to three hours? Forget about her.. She is nothing compared to these girls.", that just somehow ended up irritating Koko more as again he tried to get up. It's hard for him to walk straight to the door, but by the time he opens it, both Inupi and her aren't there anymore. "Shit.. They're gone.." his body slowly slid down as he kept cussed under his breath. Trying his best to get back to his senses as fast as he could.

-End of Koko's POV-

There you are at the hotel room. When Inupi leaves, you start to cry. You feel stupid. How come you forgot that you aren't his actual girlfriend. You are only with him because of the debt you need to pay. You should've hated him with all your heart. Yet there you are crying yourself out, after seeing him making out with another girl. Suddenly you remember how he likes bigger boobs compared to a flat chest. That just made you feel more miserable. As much as you wanted to hate him, you somehow couldn't do that. But it indeed hurts, knowing that it was one sided.

Seems like you cried yourself to sleep. Sighing, you feel so freaking weak and of course dehydrated. You reached out to your phone and saw there were multiple miss calls from Inupi, Koko, and your crush. 'What the..87 missed calls?' You were pretty shocked when you saw how many times Koko had tried to call you, 'Uwaah... what the heck koko... 60 texts? Aren't you busy with that girl..'. You throw your phone to the side, not even bother to open his text. You just back curled up "...stupid Koko..". You mumble as you're just back to sulking, but you can't lie to yourself that you are pretty happy when you see how many times he tried to call you and how many texts he sent to you. "Just.. a bit longer.." you mumbled again as you wanted to punish him a little bit longer.

-Koko's POV-

He is devastated. Not even Inupi picked up his call. "FIND THEM! WHATEVER IT TAKES! FIND HER OR I WILL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU" he glared at all his men. He will even turn Japan upside down if it means to find her. The house is a mess due he throws his anger to any stuff within his reach every time someone tells him they can't find her nor Inupi. He could feel his head throbbing. He has been up all night long. Clearly anyone could see how exhausted he is and how there are already bags under his eyes "Dammit, y/n.. Where the fuck Inupi hide you..". She has been missing for almost 40 hours now. Leave alone sleep, he couldn't even eat. The worst scenario was her getting caught or kidnapped. That thought made him even work up, he felt like he was starting to lose his mind just by the thought of that. "How does it feel?"He could hear Inupi's voice. Rather than asking him, he starts punching his own friend. Taking out his frustration and anger on Inupi. The fight lasted for 10 minutes, enough to make both of them lay down on the floor. "Shit head.. Have you calmed down?" Inupi kicked his head lightly as Koko just punched that feet away. "Shut the fuck up. Where is she?" seems he indeed could think more clearly now. "Before that.. Koko, I told her everything.." His eyes widened when heard Inupi say that. Inupi starts to explain everything, what he told her about Koko and what she told him about her past. "Do you still love Akane, koko?" hearing it, made him fall into silence. "Akane is..Akane..I do love Akane.. You know that well, Inupi" he sighed as sit up while clicking his tongue. "Don't take her for granted, koko.." Inupi glanced up at him, "She is at XXX.. You really should clear it up with her".

-End of Koko's POV-