Chapter 10

"Y/n, come on. Why are you angry?" Koko sighed as he knocked on the bedroom door. You locked him out, why? You are angry at him. He had a slip of tongue when you asked him what kind of flower it would grow and Koko just said [Plastic plants can't grow flowers, y/n. Ah- I meant..]. You flipped and that is how you locked yourself in the bedroom, while koko has been trying to talk you out for almost 15 minutes. Feeling fed up, he unlocked the door with the spare key he had. You flinched when you heard the door open, somehow feeling stupid for not calculated that. He could see there was a round bundle on the bed with gloomy atmosphere around. He sat beside you as he patted that bundle "It was a harmless joke". "I've been watering it for almost two month!!" You finally come out from your hiding as you glare at him. Somehow he couldn't help it but ended up laughing again. That of course pissed you off as you were back hiding under the blanket. "Wait.. Sorry. Haha, y/n.. Come on, I will make it up to you. Just say what you want I will get it for you", hearing his words you did want to get out from your hide, yet you could still hear him chuckling, which just made you just pouted more. After being with him these past few months, you two seem warmed up to each other. "Go away.." you said, still pouting. He knows it will be hard with you as you never really want something, which means you aren't someone who is greedy and easily swayed by his only weapon, money. You are someone just content with what you have, not asking much nor less. Which sometimes puts him in difficult situations as he is the type that uses money to solve everything to please people. "I swear this won't happen again. " he again patted the bundle as he could see you are again coming out from your hiding place, peeking at him in doubtful looks. Could be seen that you are still upset, "That is what you said also when you ate my puddings... You sir.. Are a liar". It was few weeks ago when he and Inupi ate your puddings and it has been happened for the fourth time. He did buy you the puddings back but ended up eating it again and only left you half of the pudding. "It's not good being trapped in the past like that. Beside you gaining weight", your eyes widened when he said that. He could see your eyes glistening, like you are about to cry. He realised he shouldn't have said that. "L-look! Gaining weight isn't bad, ok? You look better like this! You aren't a steamed bun girl anymore and-" haven't finished his words, you throw a pillow to his face. "Get out.. GET OUT!!!", you keep hitting him as he uses his arms to protect his face. "W-wait stop ouch!?! I said stop!", he quickly grabbed both your wrists. Pushing you down and pinning you down, "Calm down, will you?!". Your eyes widen as your face turns red when he is on top of you and pinning you down. His face and yours only an inch away with each other. You could hear your heart start racing like crazy. He realised what he just did as he quickly pulled away from you and got up. He grabs the pillow and starts walking out the bedroom. You could hear him close the bedroom. He cussed under his breath as he threw the pillow on the couch.

-Koko's POV-

"Calm down, will you?!", pinning her down like that was probably his instinct kicking in. But to his surprise, when he saw her being pinned down like that, he could feel his own body almost moving on it's own. Realising what he was about to do, he pulled away from her as quickly as he could. Leaving the room was his best as he knew he was almost losing control of himself. He knew Inupi and the other has warned him about this, to not get too attached if in the end he will throw her aside like the rest of his ex girlfriends. "Fuck.. the hell is wrong with me.." he cussed under hiss breath as he lay down on the couch. He never almost loses control of himself like that. Seems now he is the one that is scared to catch too much feelings for her.

-End of Koko's POV-

Since that incident, things have become awkward between the two of you. You also notice Koko rarely comes home. Somehow you feel sort of...lonely. Your cheeks blushed when you realised that, you shook your head trying to not give any further thought about it. Again you received his text that he isn't coming back for lunch. Sighing, you decided going to your university to pass some times. Maybe go to the library there to clear your mind. Decided using the public transport, you sure miss the feelings living normally. It's been awhile for you going alone without any of his men tailing you around and it sure made you could breath freely. Basically you are sneaking out, even thought you did tell him you are going to your university, you didn't inform any of his men downstairs and decided to use the backdoor to escape. Spent two hours at the library, you thought it will be boring, yet fate said otherwise as you saw your crush there. Your eyes widened as you could feel your cheeks getting hotter. Your eyes met his as you could see he flashed you a smile and waved at you. You gasped as you waved back at him groggily, 'OMG OMG OMG OOOMMMGG!!!!!AAAAA'. You are trying your best not to panic when you see him walking towards you. "It's been awhile, l/n-san. I rarely saw you around.. How's your final year project report? If you need help, I could lend you a hand.." You looked up at him with your dumb nervous expression, trying to pull your best smile. It's so hard for you to think when your crush is talking to you so close like this. Your brain crashes just by the sight of him and his voice. "L/n-san? Are you..alright?", you snapped back to reality as you awkwardly chuckled "A-ah yes.. Sorry, I was a bit.. I haven't slept that much these past few days..". "You should take care of yourself more. I know how hard it is doing your first Final Year Project report. How about I help you out? There is this cafe that is really good for studying. It is owned by my friend.''He gave you a kind smile as you nodded your head and quickly packed all your stuff.