Chapter 2

You almost snap at him but you know you have to get it together. You couldn't afford losing this job as it paid really well for you. "This shop is not supporting cannibalism, sir. You could choose whatever in that menu or you may take your leave...", you smiled at him as sweetly as you could. Clearly he could hear you start getting fed up with him. Whistled when heard those words from you, rather than get offended, he seemed to like your feisty side, "Then one americano and get me whatever you think will go well with it". Writing down his order, you gave him another polite business smile "Please wait a moment. If you need something else, please call my colleague over there". You point to another staff member before taking your leave. The time you turned your back and walked away, your smile gone as you started grumbling as quiet as you could, cussing him under your breath, "..crazy bastard.. The fuck is wrong with people nowadays..". You thought he would get bored after a few days or few visits but apparently he isn't. He ended up becoming a regular in that cafe shop. You even could remember every drink he always ordered just based on the time he is coming or his moods. As much as you want to slap his head with the wooden tray everytime he opens his mouth, you can't deny that he gave really generous tips for you and any staff that served him.

Getting used to him visiting, then it happened that he hadn't come for almost two months. Every time you heard the cafe's door open, you quickly looked at it wondering if it's him but it was just someone else. 'It's not him..', you then realised you felt disappointed. You furrowed your brows, feeling quite flustered. 'W-wait.. Why would I feel disappointed?? What is wrong with me???', you start to feel confused and somehow worried about yourself. You must be sick, yeah that must be it! You tried to feign ignorance to the feelings that without you realised is growing inside of you. Another day passed and you haven't seen him at all. The door opened and again you quickly turned to see who it might be. Yet, it's not him but it's his friend. Again you feel the disappointment that turned into another feelings wondering why would you feel disappointed?. "W-welcome to Cafe OO. Would you like to dine in or-", haven't even able to finish your sentences, he handed you a piece of paper. "Koko said he wanted the usual and he told you to deliver it." you took the paper and nodded your head. "Um sir.. We didn't do cash on delivery.. I'm afraid you have to pay for it first." you looked up at Inupi with nervous looks on your face. As handsome as he is, that cold and unfriendly demeanor sure something that made you warry of him. Could be seen he is getting annoyed and it scared the hell out of you. You look at the clock, it's 5 PM and you remember he always ordered the same americano if he came around this time of the day. Start calculating everything, you told Inupi the total as he pulled out his wallet and paid it. Your cafe did do a delivery but usually you aren't the one who will go and honestly, you could just ask other staff to do that. But there you are making your way with the coffee and some cakes to the address on that paper. Why? Curiosity of course and that slight longing feelings to see him. Your guts and logic already warned you to not go but your curiosity gets the better of you.

You could see the fancy building when you arrived. It only took you 10 minutes to walk, no wonder he is always visiting the cafe. But the fancy building isn't the reason why you are standing there still. You are scared by the sight of so many people that look like yakuza or gangster or whatever it is they're calling themselves. "You.. Who are you and what the hell are you standing around here doing? ", you turned pale when you turned your back and saw a man staring down at you. He has scars at the side of his lips and that threatening tones with the slight smile of iron, your face turned pale when you see something like a blood a little at the choked of his shirt.