Chapter 11

-Koko's POV-

"Go home, koko" Inupi sighed as he saw koko again at his place. He has been staying at Inupi's place and Inupi clearly is not happy about it. Why? Now he has no reason to get the free lunch and dinner from here if Koko is not home. The only excuse he use was to visit Koko for works to get those free homemade foods. "You just want her foods. What are you..a stray cat?" Koko scoffed as he got up from the couch. He has been avoiding her with the hopes that he could get her out of his mind. Yet it just got worse each day as he ended up keeping thinking about her. "Let's go find something to eat.." Inupi grabs his arm, dragging his best friend out to find their lunch. Wandering around, Inupi stopped at his track as he quickly grabbed Koko to stop him. "What's wrong, nupi?". His eyes follow where Inupi stares at. His eyes widened when saw her at the cafe with another man. He never saw her laugh that freely and how she couldn't stop smiling. Why she smile cutely like that? Why are they so friendly? What's with the act her playing with her own hair and shyly put away those locks behind her ear? The way she acted shyly and with eyes adoring that man, he felt like something inside him building up. Anger? Perhaps Jealousy? Maybe, Evny? Absolutely especially how that guy keep leaning closer and touching her hand. He felt something snapped when he saw how the man leaned more closer to her, almost looking like he was about to kiss her. His body moved on its own as he practically ran there. "W-wait, Koko!" Inupi tried to stop him but he just brushed his friend away. Making his way to that cafe.

-End of Koko's POV-

It's been so long since you laughed that much. You miss having such relaxing time. Talk freely without have to worry watching your tones. "Hahaha.. That is so stupid, senpai.. Is that for real?" you still try to stop laughing from the stories he has told you. "For real, for real. He is such a pain.." He chuckled but then he smiled at you fondly "You look better laughs like this, l/n. I don't know what has been going on but.. At the library you look sorta down and it seems there is something..bothering you..You can share it with me you know..Don't shoulder everything by yourself..". Hearing that, your laughs stopped as you averted your eyes feeling embarrassed and touched by his words, "It just.. I'm a bit exhausted that's all.. I'm sorry for making you worried, senpai. Everything is alright. So please don't worry". "If you say so.. Ah wait, stay still.. There is eyelashes near your eye..Let me get it for you" you could feel him suddenly leaned closer. Made you blushing like crazy as his face sure is closer to yours. Of course that is just his little excuse, you could feel his hand stroke your cheek before scope it in his hand. Little did you know, someone is on his way to where the two of you at.

You feel he leaned more closer, you didn't know why but your hand grabbed the book and put it between your face and him. A minute after that, you saw how his head was already being slammed down on the table. That loud noise attracted everyone in the cafe's attention. Your eyes widened when you saw Koko is the one who just slammed down your crush's head on the table, knocking him out cold. You gasped in shocked with the sight. "Senpai?! W-wait Koko?! What the- Oh god" you looked at him then to your crush in panic. "Are you fucking cheat on me?! Who the fuck is this?!" Koko glared at you in rage. You looked at him confused and surprised "What- Cheating??? I'm not!! He is my senior and is helping me with study-". Not even finished your words, he yanked your arm and started dragging you with him out the cafe. "W-wait, koko-san !! S-stop! K-koko, you are hurting me!!" you struggled from his grip. It's just too tight and him dragging you by force like that makes it more painful for you. It seems he has already falling too deep in his anger. It took one punch from Inupi to bring sense back to him. The time he snapped out of it, he could see you sobbing. "Let her go, dumbass.. You are hurting her", hearing his best friend's words, he let go of your arm. You quickly went behind Inupi, hiding from him. Realising what he has done, he cussed under his breath before just taking his leave. Inupi sighed as he tried to calm you down, "Let's get your stuff and head to my place for now.. He seems need to sort his thoughts..".