Chapter 4

You are standing there, unsure if you really should go inside that shady place. Deep inside you just want to put down the food and his coffee right in front of that door. After some quick thinking, you just put the bag down in front of the door. There is no way in hell you would be that stupid going into that shady room. Turning around and heading to the elevator, you press the button once. It's not lightened up, so you press once more and wait again. Minutes passed as now you are basically abusing that poor button. "You won't be able to go down without the card or the access permission from me..", you flinched and stopped your abuse towards the button when heard his voice. Slowly you turned your back and facing where the voice belongs. You could see him leaning at the door frame while holding the bag you abandoned in front of his door, it seems he is watching you in amusement. "I told you to come in.. why you didn't listen to my order.. Come in now. I will pay for this", he smirked at you. Saw his smirk that you think it's sorta creepy and scary, made you shiver, you back away a little, "A-ah no need for that. It was already paid by your friend-". "Are you insulting me? You wanna die? I didn't asked. I order you to come in." he raised one of his brows, as he looked over his shoulder with annoyed expression. "Yes, sir!" it is just too scary and you still don't want to die, clearly this guy not someone you should messed with. Did as he said, you are now sitting on the couch, probably a couch you assumed due to whatever trash that covering it. 'What a shit hole....' you thought to yourself, while you pushed aside some stuffs to make room where you could sit. "Stay there.. Don't move" he glanced at you before leaving you to sit there all alone. Your eyes looked around. You saw trash everywhere, documents here and there, some clothes on the floor, and many other things that are enough to cover the floor and maybe a carpet. But then your eyes landed on something beside you. Your face turned pale '....are..those BLOOD?! Bandage?!'. You then saw there is a knife that still has blood on it 'OH MY GOD!!! AM I GONNA DIE TODAY?!!'. You could feel your heart racing as cold sweats streamed down your face, 'shouldn't have go in.. shouldn't have.. goddammit me! why you so stupid!!!'. Could be seen that you are panicking deep inside while cursing your own stupidity.

"How much is it.. Here, have a drink..", his voice startled you as it bring you back to the realty . You looked up at him with a pale face and nervous expression. You are basically shaking like a leaf during winter. "What's wrong?" he raised one of his brows, still didn't know why you were shaking and looked pale like a corpse. "I-it's on the house, K-koko-san sir.." you can't think anymore, ah how you want to hurriedly run away now. "Just tell me how much. Here drink this", he handed you a small bowl. You just take it obediently, you stare at the bowl that shaking in your hands. All the thoughts how you will die, ah your tears finally fall. Koko's eyes widened when saw you cry, "What on earth makes you cry?". He looked at you confused before sitting across from you. "p-please , sir.. M-mercy.. Please don't make me drink this poison... *sobs* p-please don't sell me to a brothel.. *sobs* my organs won't be worth much too. I never eat properly and I have very poor health". He was shocked when heard you saying all that nonsense but rather than get angry, he laughed at you. You looked at him confused with still tears streaming down your cheeks, hearing him laugh like that made you really think he is crazy and felt like ah this is it, you gonna die in this lunatic hands. "Who teach you that kind of stupid jokes? Haa~ So you know what and who I am then?", he chuckles as he watches you. You looked at him with a dumb looks on your face while shook your head weakly. "You aren't that bright huh... " he scoffed as he leaned back to rest his back. "It's water.. If you are that scared then you don't have to drink it. I just don't have any clean cup..". You sighed in relief as you tried to put down that small bowl, but because your hands were sweating and trembling, the bowl decided to say goodbye to you and decided to fall on the floor. Shattered itself. You froze when you saw that, your face turned pale. You could feel your soul leaving your body just by the sight of the shattered bowl. "Aaaah~ You just broke it.. That bowl cost me a lot y'know~". You looked up at him with a pale face and fear in your eyes. "It cost me ¥250,000.00", your eyes widened when you heard that. You saw an evil smirk on his face "Now~ How are you gonna pay me, y/n l/n~ Would it be cash or credit?".

You could feel your kidneys and your other organs start crying. You are trembling in fear as you gulping. ¥250,000.00??? Best you have is ¥100 in your pocket and ¥690 in your bank account. "Well?", you flinched when you heard his voice again. This man is the devil himself. He could see how resentment built up in your eyes and those fears sure made him smile. "How about you work for me? I will pay you well", he looked at you up and down. That sent chills all over your body, you looked at him with disgust. He chuckled as he pretty much figured what you are thinking, you are like an open book after all. "1 year. Act as my girlfriend. I will pay you and clean that money you owed me", you bite your lips, thinking as best as you could. You know it's impossible for you to pay him back. Took you long until you looked back at him, "With one condition...No sex... I won't serve your night needs..". "Oh? That's all?" his lips curled up slightly. You silent for a moment before back spoke again with all the courage you have, "I'm still in the middle of my Final Year Project.. You may not interfere with my study too.. I'd do whatever you ask..for 1 year..but if I managed to pay you back before 1 year.. You will have to let me go and never bother me. I also would like this on black and white". You know how risky it is saying all those, you clenched your skirt, locking your eyes with his. One thing you're sure of, he seems to be needed you. You didn't know why yet but you will gamble on this. There is a brief silence before he offers you his hand to shake "Deal.. I will make the written contract and send it to you once it's all set..". You could feel your heart racing as you shook his hand and nodded your head. Little did you know you fell for his little trap already.