Chapter 3

You are a normal civilian, of course you react like any other normal human being. "D-delivery for Koko-san, sir", you could hear your voices trembling. "Koko? Since when he is.. Ah, you must be the new girl. ", he mumbled as he looked at you up and down, making you feel more anxious. "This is weird.. You aren't selling enough for the new brothel. ", heard that, your eyes widened in surprised. What the hell is this guy talking about?? You just looked up at him confused "I-i'm here to deliver the coffee?". "Coffee? What the hell are you talking about?" He looked at you confused. You give him a clueless and confused expression, like what the hell are you also talking about, bro? You took a deep breath as you tried again once more to explain yourself "Sir, I'm from the Cafe OO nearby. I'm here to deliver this to Koko-san.". "Cafe OO????? We have cafes around here??" He looked at you more confused and a bit suspicious, until one of his subordinates explained it to him, telling him how your cafe actually exists and it's not some made up story. "Ah why didn't you say so.. You should have told me you were here to deliver Koko's food." He clicked his tongue in annoyances as he looked away "Come with me then. I will bring you to him". You gave him the look WTF man, I've been saying that the whole time!! Are you high or something?! You fucking kidding right?!. As much as you want to scream that to his face, you just keep it to yourself and follow him from behind. Little did you know the guy in front of you is a drug addict and his brain pretty much scattered around the sky. Your eyes glancing here and there, the inside sure as fancy as the outside. Someone like you would never ever dream of being able to set your feet there or live there.

You saw him pressed the floor number on that elevator '23rd..Holy..How much floor this building has..'. You hug close the paper bag that has his coffee and cake as you could feel your heart pounding feeling quite nervous for some reasons. The elevator music sure made it awkward for you. "If you lied.. I will throw you off from the window.." he suddenly spoke as you quickly looked up at him with disbelief. Just when you are about to say something, the door opens. The light of the hallway sure dim, made you feel slightly anxious and scared. There are only four doors, it seems, you are still standing as you wait for him to move. "The hell you are doing? Get out. His door is on the right. Last door that has no number. You better go before I decide to throw you out from the top of this building..", hearing that, you rushed out the elevator. Before the door closed, you could hear small chuckles and you could see how he seemed to laugh at you. The door closed as you were still stunned standing there "Another crazy bastard.. The hell is wrong with him... is throwing people out of windows one of his hobbies...". You mumbled under your breath before starting walking towards the door that he mentioned before. You pushed the small button that beside the door and wait, it didn't long until you heard the familiar voice "The fuck you want?". You flinched and frowned, but of course you can't get angry. Taking a deep breath, you just answer as politely as you could "I'm from Cafe OO.. I'm here to deliver your order, Koko-san". There was a long silence before you heard a soft clicking sound from the door and again you heard his voice yet seemed more friendly this time "Come in.. Close the door once you are in".