Chapter 14

-Koko's POV-

He sat there in the car while thinking what the best thing he should do with her. His finger keeps tapping his knee while his head rests on his other hand, using the car door as a rest support. He closed his eyes trying to calculate everything and what he said to her when he saw her later. Angry?Happy?Frustrated?He couldn't even figure out what he is currently feeling when he thought about her. Her presence felt like a warm sun yet also a storm that shaken his world. He scoffed to himself, realised how her presence could mess up his head and his heart this much. He surely hates the idea of someone did that to him. When was the last time he felt like that? Years ago probably. Then it hit him, he did experienced this same situations just like when he was fallen for one certain girl in the past, "ah.. I see.. ". He mumbled to himself as he sighed "Let's end it here then..". The time he said that, the car stopped in front of the hotel lobby.

-End of Koko's POV-

Your eyes widened when you saw him waltz into your hotel room. You froze as you could hear the door behind him shut. He walked closer to you while you kept backing away until your back hit the wall. He leaned towards you, making sure you were unable to run away from him. This is the first time you experience the famous Kabedon. Your cheeks turned red yet you tried your best to glare at him "W-what do you want?". You could feel his eyes staring back at yours while you sometimes averted your gaze. Seeing you like that, he couldn't even say what he intended at first. He leaned down, catching your lips with his. At first you looked confused and panicked, he pulled away after that short kiss. His hand then scoped your cheek, stroking it gently. You bite your lips as you look away "It's unfair...". You feel how helpless you are and it sure upset you how you could forgive him just like that. "What is it.."his gaze softened as you could feel his thumb brushing over your lips, making you flinch a little. "I should be angry.. You.. This is really unfair..", could be heard how frustrated you are when saying those words. "Then you hate it?" he gently lifts up your chin, making you stare back to his eyes. You just averted your eyes, refused to own it, that you didn't hate the kiss at all. "Y/n.. Look at me, do you hate it? You want me to stop?", you could feel his breath brushing over your lips. Your eyes finally back locked with his, "I..don't..hate it..". That is enough for him to pull you into a deeper kiss and one thing leads to another.

The plan was to have the talk but it somehow ended up with him taking your cherry away. "Koko.. What's wrong?" You looked up at him with tired looks, resting your head on his chest as he stroked your head. "Nothing.. You should rest, y/n.. Does it still hurt?" he saw you nodded your head a little. You could still feel the pain slightly between your legs, your back felt like it was just hit by something heavy "a..bit..". You yawned as he gave you a small smile "I will wake you up later.. Rest and we will head back home..". Feel your eyes getting heavy, you couldn't fight it anymore as you fell asleep in his arms. Him? He seems lost in thought the moment you closed your eyes.

The time you woke up, you could see him still asleep. Carefully you get up, but then you feel him pulling you back down "Where are you going..". He asked with a half asleep voice, ''you could feel a small kiss at the back of your shoulder "I need a bath, koko.. I will be right back..". "Stay longer.. The bath could wait..", it sent shivers all over your body as he kissed up to the back of your neck. "S-stop that.. Fine.. Just five more minutes.. Cuddle only" you grumbled as you let him back cuddle you from behind and pulling you back to bed. That was the plan. Until now you found yourself almost dying of exhaustion. You glare at him "We agreed on cuddling only!". "I never said yes" He chuckled as he saw you unable to move again after another round. His face then suddenly turned serious, that somehow made you worried "w-what's wrong.. Koko?". He stroked your cheek gently before sighed and weakly smiled at you "It's nothing.. Let's take a bath~". "I can't move.. You can take it first" you back closed your eyes as you suddenly feel yourself being lifted up. "W-what are you doing?!" you struggled a bit. "Stop moving too much or I will end up dropping you.. We need to save up water~ Plus it's faster if we bathe together" He smirked as he carried you to the bathroom. You gasped when you heard his words "H-how could you say such embarrassing things.. ".

When you two came back home, you could see Inupi on the couch. You gave him a small tired smile before just going straight to the bedroom. You are too tired to even say hi to him. Seeing that weird behaviour, Inupi looked at Koko "What did you do?". Koko is silent for a moment before sitting beside Inupi and starts telling him what just happened. "I told you to talk to her, Koko. Are fucking out of your mind? I said talk! Not taking away her virginity, shit head! Why you two end up fucking each other?!" Inupi could feel his head throbbing as he didn't know his best friend apparently that stupid. "The mood was there" Koko just sighed as he leaned his back. "Then what now?" He looked at Koko, slightly annoyed with the answer he just heard. Koko was silent for a moment before looking at the ceiling "I will tell her everything.. About the bowl.. And about the feelings I have for Akane.. It's time to end these whole things..". "Think it through first, Koko.. If I were you.. I won't let her go.." Inupi got up as he walked head to the bedroom just to tell you he is leaving. You asked him if he will stay for dinner but he just said he needs to do something urgent. Not long after Inupi left, you could see Koko walking into the room. He saw you lay on the bed as you gave him a soft gentle smile "Y/n... We.. need to talk..". That serious tone made your smile drop as you somehow felt anxious.